WoW Classic Realm Names and Types [Europe]

I get the distinct feeling the english PVP-servers will be extremely crowded unless more are launched…

24 Likes

Please support the English client in Russian realm, please! Very please!

22 Likes

I’m sure they can open more realms if it looks like all the servers are full. The names though (for english realms) are absolutely ridiculous. While not gamebreaking it seems odd why everyone else got cool names…

6 Likes

10k isn’t a lot. It’s not a lot at all. I have no idea what the limit actually is, but it doesn’t feel good.

And “ready to launch additional servers” completely negates releasing this early so people can plan.

8 Likes

Progressive server launches anyone? They are probably warding against spreading the population too thin early on. You know how attached we all become once we’ve started

20 Likes

I really don’t know how they missed the ball on naming the EU servers so badly like Mirage Raceway is probably the only decently named one but thats it. Its a shame they scuffed the naming up so badly.

7 Likes

I think Blizzard went officially insane.

10 realms for Europe? Really?

Who wants to bet that this list will have 20 more realms before launch, because 10 is not even going to cover 30% of the player base of Classic for EU.

32 Likes

new realm names please :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Only 2 EU pvp realms?? Go home Blizzard you’re drunk!

44 Likes

Just 2 Pvp realms though? seriously com-on…

15 Likes

Both EU PVP servers will have 45min+ queue

22 Likes

Server ques will be great /s

9 Likes

Great amount of servers as this will combat “dead” realms, what is a bit less good are the names LOL!

Hopefully launch will be smooth!

7 Likes

Just answer me this one thing. Will you PLEASE have additional realms ready to go online when the overpopulation hits (ESPECIALLY on PVP-realms)?

11 Likes

Bye bye Classic, two servers pvp /CLAP nice idea Blizzard again fails.

Ridiculous.

16 Likes

That’s actually about what I expected. The player turnout from EU is not as big as from NA.

3 Likes

Who honestly cares about the names?

38 Likes

Only 2 PvP Realms… ? very intersting…

9 Likes

Get ready for Spanish players crying in 3, 2, 1…

7 Likes

Not enough RP (and RP-PVP) servers. Argent Dawn is full even in this time of day and a lot of people want to go to Vanilla.
And what about those names? C´mon, we have so many heroes of the Classic WoW. Use some of their names.

6 Likes