WoW Classic Realm Names and Types [Europe]

Two servers pvp in Europe, thanks Blizzard for ruin experience Classic.

35 Likes

ooh, already postponed by one minute!

68 Likes

The names are not an issue people calm down, just be excited that this is happening

48 Likes

How many players are predicted to play Classic? And how many will fit on each realm? Stress test yesterday already saw upwards around 100k players in total, I bet? If anyone has more exact numbers, Iā€™d be curious to see!

Feel like this is going to be 20k queues at launch.

Still stoked!

14 Likes

People getting triggered by server names haha. God bless the internet

130 Likes

Uhm. Why is there only 2 English servers? They gold inflation will be horrible. I hope You will announce more servers!

32 Likes

Those are a bunch of inspirational realm names!

7 Likes

Could we get realm forums please :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Rename realms

30 Likes

2 eu pvp realms really isnā€™t enough, rofl

48 Likes

and both of them will almost certainly be Polish and Dutch

5 Likes

Do they really think that 6 total english servers are going to be enough? That seems wild to me

28 Likes

People complaining about the choice of server namesā€¦

Why does it matter? Itā€™s only a name.

People complaining about the amount of serversā€¦

You do realize these servers can hold up to ATLEAST 10k player cap, and Blizzard surely have new servers ready to be launched should the demand be there.

16 Likes

I get the distinct feeling the english PVP-servers will be extremely crowded unless more are launchedā€¦

24 Likes

Please support the English client in Russian realm, please! Very please!

22 Likes

Iā€™m sure they can open more realms if it looks like all the servers are full. The names though (for english realms) are absolutely ridiculous. While not gamebreaking it seems odd why everyone else got cool namesā€¦

6 Likes

10k isnā€™t a lot. Itā€™s not a lot at all. I have no idea what the limit actually is, but it doesnā€™t feel good.

And ā€œready to launch additional serversā€ completely negates releasing this early so people can plan.

8 Likes

Progressive server launches anyone? They are probably warding against spreading the population too thin early on. You know how attached we all become once weā€™ve started

20 Likes

I really donā€™t know how they missed the ball on naming the EU servers so badly like Mirage Raceway is probably the only decently named one but thats it. Its a shame they scuffed the naming up so badly.

7 Likes

I think Blizzard went officially insane.

10 realms for Europe? Really?

Who wants to bet that this list will have 20 more realms before launch, because 10 is not even going to cover 30% of the player base of Classic for EU.

32 Likes