WoW Classic Realm Names and Types [Europe]

This is freaking amazing! Also lol at all the germans saying that 2 servers arent enough for them.

7 Likes

Well. No love for french/german/russian roleplayers. Really sad about that.

8 Likes

“If there are high numbers of players congregating on individual realms during name reservation and character creation, we will post warnings about the potential for queues on those realms, giving you time to choose alternate realms.”

Then pick the other ONE? :rofl:

22 Likes

Please rename the English realms, those names are not memorable and just awful. “Mirage Raceway”? Seriously?

Also, only 2 English-speaking realms is a terrible idea. You’re giving NA 5 – a playerbase significantly smaller than EU. Not every European players on their own language’d realms, I guarantee that.

18 Likes

lol at these server names
really Need more PVP servers

5 Likes

Are you actually serious?

3 Likes

Are we a joke to you?

2 EU PvP Realms, absolutely ridiculous.

29 Likes

Basically only 1 pvp realm, as the Spanish will claim the other one

28 Likes

Could you add the location of the servers aswell?

5 Likes

Hydraxian Waterlords, here we come. Let us forever be known as ‘The waterboys from HW-EU’ during xRealm BGs.

11 Likes

Two pvp servers way to litle

10 Likes

I don’t care about names, but 2 English PvP servers? Is this an out of season April fools joke? I know you don’t care about EU Blizzard, but that’s just insane.

15 Likes

All spaniards we going in a server we are a big strong community. Have fun :smiley:

1 Like

With so few servers so many ‘hardcore’ players are going to end up on the same realms, the ones who aren’t going to drop off at level 20. Surely this will severely skew the economies on these servers - raid consumes etc?

2 Likes

I know right. Economy will be screwed, since majority of players are going quit after once layering stops
 because there will be a LOT of layers to hold 15K-20K players.

3 Likes

The server names are terrible!

6 Likes

Im friendly bro :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Eng PvP server is rly ? Ok, there is rest of europe (no german, frech and russian speaking countries) - we have Portugal, Spanish, Italy, Poland, Czech, Slovak, Hungary, Slovenia, Montenegro, Bosna, Kosovo, Srbia, Croatia, Moldova, Albania, Greece, Armenia, Albania, Estonia, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Iceland, Netherlands, Malta, Romania, Turkey and maybe pope in Vatican
its ± 30 countries to 2 servers - ok, some countries has small player community, another big community. Its rly ok to have only 2 pvp server for that ? What next after both full servers ? Add another one ? And what next when you need play with your community in full server ?

And second - names are rly rly rly rly
bad :slight_smile:

14 Likes

All spaniards we going in a server we are a big strong community. Have fun

This sounds exciting already. Who wouldn’t want to play with this guy and his friends?

13 Likes

There were 2 PvP realms released for the recent stress test and they were filled literally within seconds. Whereas I understand that it was global, just think about the amount of players who are saving themselves for the release and who didn’t take part in the stress tests

I’d rather not have taken a day off to then wait hours to get into a PvP server :pensive:

16 Likes