WoW Classic Realm Names and Types [Europe]

I dont even have the game listed on my Client… blizzard pls help!!

1 Like

after 15 years, and they can not make name change reservation run smoothly! and 2 servers! Holy **** you guys are incompetent! Have you 0 clue on your product?! Information regarding classic has also been terrible! Start doing your work!

11 Likes

Drinbach (Druid on normal and RP servers) and Misswhiplash; bank alt and would be disc priestess for bg’s.

Finally got in and miraculously managed to get my names

1 Like

Classic HYPE!

Got “Brawl”, “Scarab” on RP-PVP server, and “Wildlife” on the PvP server beginning with G. Quite happy considering I only got on 10 mins ago

is it 3 names in total or 3 names per server? thx

3 names total regardless of server

2 Likes

3 names total across all servers

thx got my names than :slight_smile:

Shame Shazzrah crashes everytime I try to enter it…

i hope golemagg was good choice for horde :slight_smile:

Guess I’ll be playing on Zandalar Tribe :slight_smile:

Welcome :smiley:

Worked after some wait, got the 3 names i wanted. However at some point due to lagg i created 3 warriors with the same look but different names ( 3 attempts at names which came in 1 go after a huge lagg spike, had to delete and recreate)
I’d say a few servers on top would be necessary to cover early raid spikes when enough ppl reach lvl 60

1 Like

All servers are good for Horde. Classic wasn’t balanced for PvP… Horde are way stronger

Can someone confirm if spanish players picked Golemagg or Shazzrah? I think i read that pretty much all spanish players would go to Shazzrah.

I have nothing against spanish people but i cba watching habla habla si senor in chat all day,

2 Likes

Its obvious Blizzard need to release more PVP servers (at least 2 more) before launch or face a massive backlash…

4 Likes

Spanish PvP community (at least half of the total community) agreed to go to Shazzrah.

From a spanish player who will not play with his countrymates.

PvE agreed to go Pyrewood Village.

1 Like

As salty as I am for not getting my name (that I’ve had since classic haha) I’m happy for any of you that got the names that you wanted. Congrats.

Ps would literally buy the name Elrydia on shazz.