WoW Classic Realm Names and Types [Europe]

Blizz, we love you, but you guys really underestimating how many people will be playing on Ru PvP servers! It’s not only Russia - we have ALL post soviet countries on this TWO servers. Please, we need AT LEAST one more! Germany has 3 pvp servers, and they are already full!

1 Like

I have spent more time in Queue than in game from Lunch … after Midnight … in to total time …something is not right…

I mean i am here …all the time… i just cant play…:frowning:

I am playing just fine, all my servers are fine. Maybe you should move to a different realm, just sayin…

Hopefully blizzard will not add even more servers, it´s already on dangerous ground.

Are you kidding?! LoL!
Every one of the servers are FULL.
You dont even have the option to just go to another server.
God, are you guys even reading the posts before posting?

2 Likes

Maybe you’re playing on BFA, lol :laughing:

1 Like

Can we please have those free character migrations on our progressed characters? I’d transfer to Ashbringer right now, just please let me do it.

Also, WoW Classic is not even listed as a standalone game in the account.blizzard.com Games&Subscriptions page, so I don’t know how we’d even get to access these services for it.

The list has been updated to include the new realms opened since launch:

Name Type Language
Ashbringer PvP English
Noggenfogger PvP English
Stonespine PvP English
Amnennar PvP French
Dragon’s Call PvP German
Patchwerk PvP German
Змейталак (Wyrmthalak) PvP Russian
Рок-Делар (Rhok’delar) PvP Russian

listen to the community god damn. Spanish servers, hello?

4 Likes

Been queueing since 12pm (UK Time) and I’m still 6061st in queue for Gehennas.

Allow people to migrate characters and progress over to one of the new realms PLEASE. I’d do it in a heartbeat in order to actually play.

Stonespine was low population 3 hours ago. Now its medium and we have 15 mins queue and growing

Dear Blizzard Thanks that after hard day of work I have to queue up to 21 K player (more likely 8h) but cannot play BFA because I am already playing wow Good M. Job :slight_smile: keep it up !

The newest realms in other languages:

Name Type Language
Finkle PvP French
Lakeshire Normal German
Transcendence PvP German

Have been added to this list for reference.

1 Like

And the Spanish?

6 Likes

Hi Aerytlea. Does Blizzard have any plan in mind about extending the realm cap? You are adding new realms, but people that already got to like level 15 will refuse to start over on one of the new realms. The new ones will populate with new players, but the previous realms will remain with 10k+ queues. We are all just waiting to see if there is any plan to solve this issue.

5 Likes

Not even Spanish but give them some servers!

6 Likes

PLEASE open 1 spanish server!!

4 Likes

At least one spanish.

1 Like

This seems silly at least acknowledge why you have decided to not open a Spanish server para mis amigos…

Not even Spanish here neither, but give them a server, PLEASE. For the love of god, im tierd of spanish in global.

And yeah…FIX THE FREAKING SERVER CAPS SO WE CAN PLAY WITHOUT WAITING 8 HOURS WILL YOU? #Firemaw

2 Likes