WoW Classic Update Schedule and Free Character Moves

the guy above you did not even talk to you

What about Auberdine, only pve-fr ?

Since few weeks there were already some queues. Without the layering what will happen ?

3 Likes

What will happen to Auberdine pve fr server? Le bordel

I assume a lot of people are going to roll an alt on Auberdine at p2 because none of french PvP servers are balanced. So some alliance players will come and why not some hordies too
because playing on one faction realm is not fun.
At the end Auberdine will be even more overcrowded and unplayable
and there is no way out.
And why transfers to Finkle pvp??? Finkle pvp is already high pop !!! It will be unplayable too
there will be queues on all 3 PvP servers available

BLIZZARD WAKE UP SPEND SOME MONEY IN A 2ND (RP) PVE REALM OR another (RP) PVP realm

You are incompetent , bunch of russian students gave me more fun with their paper servers (Nostalrious & Northdale) than you.

Where are the smart guys who explained there were no relation between layers and queues ?

8 Likes

Cant wait all the “fantastic” features, like massive lags, 30k ques, unbalanced factions and ect

Gonna prepare some popcorns.

1 Like

That"s really sick
 Why blizzard trying to turn off layers? That will cause bigg queue on Gehennas, many people already have Guild’s, friends. They will not transfer, they just stay on queue some time and then just leave wow classic. I thought that on most popular server will not turn off layer, and just will use something like worldboss onelayer thing.

For anyone considering a transfer, please consider Dragonfang. It needs as many people as it can get on both factions.

4 Likes

Expect bigger queues.

We don’t know exactly how big a layer can be, but using Vanilla values for population size, a full Realm would be somewhere between 2500 and 4000 players online simultaneously. So it would make sense if a layer would have a similar maximum capacity.

Could we please be given one or two new PvE servers. They are going to be absolutely unplayable come Tuesday.

8 Likes

I do understand that on a PvP realm you could be layer hopping to avoid PvP, but 
 Can anyone enlighten me. Why do the PvE realms even meed to go to one layer?
It will only make the realms crowded and unplayable.

1 Like

Crap, I won’t be out of STV before P2
 thank god for stealth.

i would check if the french section has updates on french servers :wink:

1 Like

Because then one guild could hop from one layer to the next and keep killing the world bosses?

2 Likes

Atleast hackers cant take down blizzards classic servers at will and demand money (lights hope haha). And dont you enjoy playing without all these hackers around you ingame?

Thursday haha MainRaid Day for many Guilds uff blizzard why ! why not on Patchday(wendsday)

Heh, no they could not. Because:

• There’s only two layers - both equally crowded.
  • On the other layer the worldbosses will also be killed the moment they spawn.

Instead of Realm transfers, make it so people can do Free faction change from only one side to the other. IE : Too many allies on the server, then allow them to go horde for a time. Or the other way around.

2 Likes

I was expecting a second RP PVP Realm bevor Phase 2. Its kinda weird to ask Roleplayers to move to a normal PVP realm to avoid logging issues.

And even if ZT is not as full as some other PVP Realms it is still very crowded already with the Layers. It will be a nightmare leveling and farming mats not only because of constant ganking but also because of the masses of Players.

Please, we need a second RP PVP Realm!

2 Likes

Yess we do, and more PvE realms as well. You can’t expect RP’ers or PvE ers to go to PvP servers to avoid queues :frowning:

6 Likes