WoW Classic Update Schedule and Free Character Moves

Can you please confirm (or deny :slight_smile: if my accumulated rest XP is wiped out if I transfer to another realm ?
That was the status years ago butā€¦

So what about any realms TO Hydraxian waterlords? Weā€™re just left out of this? We really need horde players Kaivax

1 Like

True. The problem is, there are just to much horde players and you not just let them vanish. The only solution I see is open horde only transfers on PvE Servers so those hordler who does not want PvP anymore can go to a PvE Server. I would let them choose on which PvE Server they want because if they only go on Celebras no one would be happy beside the locked rpler that does not want rples pvp server anymore and it is shown so often that the player will not transfer, because they are afraid of ghosttown server so the would be likely go to Everlook because it has a ā€œhealthyā€ population.

1 Like

To balance the factions of the target? You know, that every server which has a Horde-only transfer, has a very awful ratio. That is not how it works here :wink:
And anyway, if you believe the people on Heartstriker who say their server has slightly more alliance than horde, it makes just sense to only make it Horde-Transfer only.
Please Blizzard, donā€™t wait on this one with Lucifron. 2 Alliance Raid Guilds left already in the last daysā€¦

Does migration only work when thereā€™s a login queue going on? Canā€™t seem to find out how to do it, since thereā€™s no queue going on atm

edit: solved, ty below.

Do you have Shop turned off on the parental control? If yes turn it on first.
If not go on the server with transferation, click left on shop and then there should pop up free character transfer.

2 Likes

Soā€¦ Alliance raided Org on Gehennas today. Everything turned into a powerpoint slideshow with autotimer set on 30 seconds.
Servers will not handle pvp-events well at all with layers removed ^^

3 Likes

Blizzard is trying to kill the server by transfering all of the germans off it and if that doesnā€™t do the trick then they will start with the french.

Maybe it wasnā€™t the servers, but your graphic card and computer being crap ?

It will be difficult for the French servers as from the 4 servers we have, 2 PVP who are overloaded, the only PvE is in the same situation and the transfers are open to the last one who will be complete soonā€¦

Hey Blizzard,

any news on your attempt to fix the faction imbalance on some server?
is the faction imbalance really only a problem on Noggenfogger (never heard about this server) and Shazzrah?

if yes, then ok, you do a great job. If not, maybe some of your employee should think about a solution. I dont think its that hard.

Greetings

Then transfer the french to Hydraxian Waterlords.

will the servers restart? Anyone with the answer pls tell me :slight_smile:

Isnā€™t it in the interest of a profit-orientated company like Blizzard, to ensure that their customers actually receive the product they bought? Since this is not the case for most populated servers at the moment, I assume the consequence will be a drop in subsprictions, which will then solve the problem of overpopulated servers.
I havenā€™t done the math, but i guess holding on to the actual subscriptions outweighs the investments necessary for a server infrastructure that actually enables the delivery of the bought product onto the customers.
Any insights?

1 Like

According to warcraft logs 30 Alliance guilds are 10/10 MC to the hordes 38. Alliance has a healthy amount of players on Noggenfogger.

Ahaha~~ah. Itā€™s the classic launch all over again, kicked out every 2-3 minutes and queue again. Fix the damn servers guys, even the starting zones are unplayable right now because honor launched and people just flooded in and started pvpā€™ing.

Zandalar Tribe to non-RP servers? Maybe itā€™s just me, but does this make any sense? Are there really people using this? Or are those new RP-PvP servers I donā€™t yet know of?

@Asharia: At certain stages, probably due to queues, some people who are not RPers rolled on Zandalar Tribe. Those transfer options are just a way for them to go to a realm better suited for them.

And there are several other options that are clearly for adjustment purposes only. Like the Hydraxian Waterlords to Celebras, which helps German RPers or the Pyrewood Village to Nethergarde Keep, which attempts to redistribute the load of the three PvE realms slightly differently. Noggenfogger and Shazzrah horde only FCMs obviously fall under a similar adjustment idea, too.

1 Like

I think that they are just incompetent.

The move from Zandalar Tribe to anywhere else is a good idea. But to re-distribute the PvEers not so much. Thereā€™s already too many on Nethergarde Keep. We need a 4th realm to take off the pressure and make all PvE servers playable. Please.

2 Likes