WoW Classic Update Schedule and Free Character Moves

You dont know the half of it. You should see the fiesta on the alliance side when it comes to qqing. Its pretty funny. Though its a pretty serious issue there is always some band aids to overpopulated horde servers. Like not giving them the chance for honour or going off to unpopular zones.

Why do you want frenchspeaking people to go on such a realm?
RP people ask to have a french RP-PVE server because it’s difficult to do some roleplay in a language that is not your mothertongue.
The only French speaking PVE realm is overloaded, it would be nice to open a second server, preferably Ă  RP on the french speaking realm.
With the opening of phase 2 a lot of people would like to go on a PVE realm.

1 Like

still no answers about your attempts to fix the faction imbalance on ALL imbalanced server (not only shazzrah/noggenfogger)?
or all employee at holiday? if yes, hope they enjoy it and hopefully they think about it when they are back in 2-3 weeks (dunno how many holidays u guys have)

you guys all really have holidays?
was more a kind of a joke, but its getting serious I think

I would like to request possibility for Ashbringer to Zandalari Tribe transfer, even if it has to be a paid one.

I know that Zandalari Tribe is High pop, but it’s the only EU English RP-PVP server.

1 Like

I would honestly like to meet that guy in person who initially came up with the idea to release pvp system before releasing battlegrounds… like bruh, i don’t think you’ve been consuming enough protein lately, gotta feed the brain my dude, you’re either deliberately trying to kill the classic or you’re really really, reaaaaly …really stupid, like really stupid, average fella from a stone age would probably have at least 30-35 IQ on you

now its saturday, maybe you guys are back in work after holidays

Is it possible to migg from Shazzra alliance?

Back to the future brother, get that machine :wink:

There s 0 alliance on stonespine WTF IS THIS GARBAGE! FIX FACTION BALANCE or I ll have to unsubscibe till there s some kind of solution!

Its the same on Dreadmist, there is no alliance outside SW or Ironforge … :disappointed_relieved::zipper_mouth_face:

For Shazzra it is the other way around, 70% horde ratio. We basically cannot move a meter ahead if you arent with 5 people or more.

Reroll alliance on any pvp server and you will have tons of hordes to kill.

4 Likes

300mining/300engineering/300fishing/300cooking/300riding/all enchants/all engineering trinkets and a long way till I was on 60.

All of this AGAIN? Because Blizzard cant fix this?

Seems fair!

1 Like

How is it blizzards fault?
It is you hordes fault. You can thank your self for this.
Having 20man camping lights hope all day long for weeks now? Having chillwind camp by 10 at all times for weeks now? Shutting down SG and BS for weeks now? Killing everyone in duskwood? Making grinding impossible in ashara and felwood? Camping mara? Making sure we the allience had no where to go? And after this “honor” p2? It has gone from very difficult to impossible to be allience.
So pad your self on the shoulders, raise your horns and drink to your glorious victory.
The realm is yours now. Enjoy

6 Likes

If you paid attention to forums in the past or reddit census before launch or server stats in the beginning or general feeling of your server or just common sense you would have known that every single pvp server is horde dominated (Stonespine is more than others). If one side has a slight advantage that gives snowball effect always. You had plenty of time to reroll to a gnome rogue.

4 Likes

It happens when horde keep camping FP and every player 10 vs 1. Now you can enjoy the world all alone and kill each other.

5 Likes

If Blizzard remove racial abilities, I believe realms will be around 50/50 A/H ratio. And about BFA, if they remove flying mounts and nerf the damage that players do, we will be in a same social game like classic wow, but with much more content and much better graphics.

Can’t we get a transfer from Zandalar Tribe to Hydraxian Waterlords? They’re both RP servers, although ZT seems to be an RP server in name only and more or less just a PvP server now since all the people who didn’t want queues at the start joined.

3 Likes

Give me a payed transfer from PvP server to a PvE server. Game is unplayable on Noggenfogger as alliance. I can’t even hide in a building and quest, lvl 60’s moving past scans me through spy.

7 Likes