WoW Classic Update Schedule and Free Character Moves

Pls make a transfer from Venoxis -> Celebras // its just mean to exclude PvPler from RP who start playing somewhere because there was no RP Server :worried:

PS: a german rp-pvp server is okay,too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Wouldn’t it make sense only let horde transfer from Stonespine? it seems to be one is not the most imbalanced servers out there and now nothing is going to change.

1 Like

Free Transfer Alliance only TO Shazzrah has to be implemented to help the unbalanced situation.

Like for support it.

Cya

3 Likes

so when are you going to introduce paid transfers? im stuck on a dead server, cap level and geared with none of my friends to play. or even offer free transfers to noggenfogger alliance

Please open 1 new PVE Server, with transfers from PVP realms with queues. It will fill up completely since Honor System has changed the game
 slightly

3 Likes

Open up faction transfers from Shazz for alliance! I want out of that hellhole! I still have 18 days of paid sub and I can’t do ANYTHING in game!

Either open up the transfers or give us our wasted money back!

3 Likes

Blizzard nowadays is full of read arts. Damn I hate paying for something that is utter garbage!

Yo read art, give us server transfer, my server is 90%horde and 10% alliance.

The pvp I love SO much is DEAD on my server, fix this ffs, I have a running subscription on this GARBAGE MESS ! AND I M HELLA MAD!

word to that

Please introduce paid transfer. I can’t play anymore
can’t reach cap, can’t quest, can’t go Brd. I want to pay you so i could transfer to pve servers Blizzard!

3 Likes

I move from Firemaw to Earthshaker, no regrets this server is alive and no more queues / toxicity

1 Like

Open more PvE servers, please!

4 Likes

Same
 best decision ever!

I would just like to make sure Stonespine has more representation.

Why does Stonespine have 0 transfers in the above list? No xfers to or from Stonespine seems ludicrous considering the state the server is in.

Is there any intention to address the imbalance on this lower population server?

I guess there’s no way of hearing an update on any of these requests?

Seeing as you are writing “horde only” on some server you do have the knowledge of the faction ratio. This should be available to all players. Update it weekly.

2 Likes

Please consider disabling Zandalar Tribe transfers, or at least make them alliance only. The realm’s horde population is bleeding out alarmingly fast.

1 Like

Well
 everyone wants to leave the sinking ship.

1 Like

Horde should not be able to transfer away from ZT. The horde population is dying and we can’t do anything out in the world. Blizzard needs to add more faction-wise transfers but that may be a problem with RP-servers.

If you want to be heard from Blizzard, just stop playing for one month. Relax, pay more attention to your family, enjoy the real life for one month! And when they loose millions, you will be heard! This is the power of the people. We are majority!