Wow current population

You are most welcome :heart:

Can you two stop derailing the thread talking about other games and go post in the correct sub forum?

There is one specifically for that purpose, to talk about other games besides WoW.
Thanks

4 Likes

You are not in the position to demand us to stop talking about other games on a general forum. And by so far Blizzard should take notes on that matter how to improove their games. If youd otn like it mate dont read it :slight_smile: simple :slight_smile:

3 Likes

He is correct though.

2 Likes

There were more than two of us talking about if you had read it all…

Im not doing demands, im asking.

There is a sub forum specific for that end, to talk about other games besides WoW.
It was created for all that want to talk about any other games.
I read it too aswell.

All im saying is that the topic of this thread is not about other games, its about WoW.

Edit: Fair enough Anna, there was a Cow also talking about it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It may have been suggested before but this site has quite interesting info on activity

1 Like

If only it was accurate :wink:

1 Like

Exactly :smiley:

1 Like

Not sure how we derailed anything… this thread is about population and some claim WoW is doing better than ever - we were just sharing our views that we don’t believe that to be the case.

1 Like

By doing a discussion about ESO overall on a topic about WoW pop. :thinking:

4 Likes

I don’t think anyone has claimed it’s doing better than ever. Just that it’s not the doom and gloom death that some like to portray. There is enough activity in WoW. It’s not deserted or dead.

1 Like

Thats right - clip out the part that makes sense…

1 Like

Because that made sense ? :

No, that was originally true, but at the end you went talking about everything you can do in ESO, which is totally unrelated content.

2 Likes

I was helping someone out a little… get over it already.

The community is so much nicer in the other games that shall not be mentioned :wink:

2 Likes

I agree , kinda goes hand in hand if WoW was so good and the population was all happy and thriving with excitement about it “other” games would not get a mention at all, kind of proves the point and reason why this thread even exists.

There is no doubt a declining population, even Blizzard have shown that themselves, just interesting to to see were that population has migrated to and why, maybe even Blizzard themselves could learn from it.

2 Likes

Please forgive me but it is not realy accurate to be honest. Because we do care in some point of WoW, but the current state of the game leav us no other options then to talk about other games, If Blizzard even reads forums, they could use thiese discussions in teh future, to see the community point of view on the subject of teh current state of the game, and when a palyer or players, talking about other games for expample now ESO, it is a hint for them for further adaptions and improovments. The thread topic is the low population wich is cuased by the fact that the current expansion is flat and people leaving the game. Although i dont get it why is it matters to talking about other games on a negeral forum. Also talking about other games on thsi thread clears up soem facts about BFA’s welel doing, and also answers many questions on the subject of BFA and teh game Current population. Talking baout other games in this thread is to help improove the game and also marking it betetr by simply speaking of other games as example is a good way to show Blizz how they can improove them self in the gaming industry.

2 Likes

However they are just things you like from another game. There are millions of players and they rarely agree on anything. The forums have demonstrated this time and time again.

Because forums are supose to be a platform of sahring opinions, it dosent matters if there is no agreement on the subjects. some will agree some will not and thats completly normal.

1 Like

The real issue here is that everything is better in other games than in WoW.

They need to sort it before they lose millions more.

2 Likes