WoW didn't steal dragon riding, they merely allowed it outside of questions and instances

The evidence are in front of you and the video is timestamped.

Do you like, ever, come up with your own thoughts - or do you just stumble upon videos all the time and think they’re geniuses or something?

8 Likes

Point made.

I’m confused as how adding mounted combat was anything to do with dragonriding, there’s no combat elements to dragon riding, and the mounts shown in the video don’t look like they move in the same way as dragon riding mounts do.

1 Like

Evidence is proof, a rando on youtube isn’t evidence.

If it was I’d have evidence the world is flat and UFO’s exist.

1 Like

Ofc it is - haven’t you seen OP’s post history!?

The functionality existed. Dragon riding at the end isn’t some magical thing were they added physics in the game, but simple adding skills and passives to the mount, and making it so it flies faster after few seconds and removing its permanent Y axis. Several questions before even the release of Garbage Waste 2 had that kind of rideable mount.
Basically, if they wanted to add dragon riding, they could have back in cataclysm.

I can’t be bothered to open the videos, so can someone enlighten me?

Besides. Hasn’t pretty much everything been “stealing” ideas from other things ever since man learned how to manipulate his thumbs?

Nah, I didn’t watch it either - probably same kinda nonsense the OP generally posts and believes is pure brilliance somehow, cuz this youtuber lad said so.

Ah, the " Just because mice were drawn at the dawn of time , it means that Disney doesn’t own Mickey Mouse " argument.

WoW clearly had several examples of rideable mounts in it that coud perform said actions, but didn’t have it available outside of does quests. So, the claim that Garbage Waste 2 was first and everyone is stealing is a lie.

Must be an absolute trash game with that kinda name.

What’s the game about? I’ve never heard of it. Some kinda post-apocalyptic game where you have to pick up garbage waste?

Look, i don’t understand you, to me a product is a product. But just because the product look bad doesn’t mean you look bad.

Also, if you somehow don’t know; it terms of quality you hit it dead center.

Yes?

So what kinda game is Garbage Waste 2? MMORPG? FPS? RTS? TBS?

Mobile phone app designed to farm a cryptocurrency known as gems that has zero real money return even in entertainment for the farmer, but not for the cryptocurrency block chain owner.

Strange, I’ve never heard of a game with such a name… hmm…

Oh no, you have, but you don’t want to admit it is a sequel to warhammer online. Otherwise the value for the Original disappears instantly and you are left with no identity or history, and the only reference to a shut down mmo by EA.

No idea what Warhammer Online is.

Only Warhammer games I’ve played is Vermintide 2, and Total War: Warhammer II.

Only the best mmo ever made!

God I miss it…

But on topic.
I honestly don’t care even it they straight out stole it. The dragons could all be stamped with giant Guild Wars 2™ logo’s and it would still be good.
Good features are good.
Bad features are bad.
It’s impossible to be 100% original when everything has already been done somewhere by someone. “simpsons did it”

1 Like