Wow esports prize pool

Just curious what you guys think about Blizzard being scummy yet again and deceiving players when it comes to the esports prize pool (just watch bellulars video to catch up).

Can’t wait for the rabid brain-dead supporters to defend this

2 Likes

At least it’s nice to see that you were smart enough to not see the previous post on the main page

We definitely need more folks like you to create more useless threads rather than taking part of the discussion.

1 Like

Blame mobile version of the website for being crappy. Also good to see you came to the defence of a dishonest and overall anti-consumer company :slight_smile: Need more bootlickers though!

2 Likes

There’s already multiple topics on this btw.

Also as far as I understand it, what Blizzard said was 25% of sales, with a minimum $500,000 not, as youtubers are claiming, $500,000 + 25%.

1 Like

I blame mobile users for using inferior versions of the websites they visit…

It’s amazing how you manage to turn comment about you and how you use the forum as an act of defence for Blizzard.

Fair, some of us have jobs where they can’t browse wow forums all day though

Try doing your job instead of browsing the internet… or at least exercise some personal patience.

FTR - I’m too mentally unstable to work.

1 Like

Wasn’t talking about me, I finished work 30 min ago, just bored on the bus :smile:

I pray for the day that game players stop seeing streamers as Gods…

2 Likes

E-sports should be removed from WoW. It has no place in this type of game and class balance made to satisfy e-sports only destroys the game for normal players.

Reason for low price pool is - blizz price pool isn’t community driven like DotA 2 and LOL. In those games price pool can reach upto 12mil+. Most of money raised by community as ticket or pass whatever.

Also a watching Dota2 is more entertaining than mythic dungeons.

My 2 cents.

They said that 25% of the money from the toys would “contribute” to the prize pool with a minimum of 500k, now while this is technically correct and by no means wrong, there are sure better words to describe what this purchase did, like fund. This coupled with the fact that every other organization that does something similar add to the base prize pool makes it easy to misunderstand and i find it hard to believe that no one at a multi billion company thought this could happen, seems sketchy to say the least.

1 Like

This company has 1 ultimate goal and it is money so no big surprise.

They will keep being a fraud in legal ways by using legal loopholes which means it is not an actual fraud and you cannot do anything about it except protesting in your own way.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.