WoW Feedback, no king rules forever

Let the man have his superiority, always right complex at least online, he doesn’t seem to have be given much atention IRL, since he’s trying to force people into discussions about his personal problems. ^^

I feel bad for that person.

1 Like

Indeed.
That’s why I provided a list of arguments explaining why it is.

those are also your personal opinions tho, i think class halls are the best addition to this game , i don’t think df is alt friendly either , don’t know about the 2 button stuff but i’ll take your word on that because i started playing in bfa, when i go back and follow the quests etc. lore feels amazing compared to the cartoon network show we have now.
(i followed legion on twitch & youtube btw, just couldn’t afford the game because i didn’t have a credit card)

Your opinion is irrelevant then.
Of course you think Legion is amazing if all you’ve known is the garbage it spawned.

Every flaw in BFA and Shadowlands is a direct result of them following Legion’s new take on game design.

The game was completely different before Legion. Especially when it comes to class design.
But I probably can’t convince you with words.

Jump into Cataclysm, MoP and WoD classic when they’re released.

1 Like

i am aware of how the game was before legion, i played tons of wotlk on pservers and on classic & played tbc classic at last phase so i know what you mean , i just don’t know how ‘‘overwhelming’’ legion was with all the changes . what i criticise is i wish they never implemented m+ , it keeps the game alive with stable population but also prevents them from making any big changes. if the game would keep losing players and didn’t have a rebirth at legion, maybe we would be playing wow2 today.

Playing since summer of 2005. WoW is a great game… still is. While I don’t like Evokers, last expansion was/is very good overall, PvP is pretty much the best since dunno Pandaria? and majority of things work fine. But…

Let’s face it, the game is old. There is a strong sense of satiation, we did everything, been everywhere and tried it all. It’s time for a serious change, a big one. It’s time for WoW 2.

Yeah it is. You don’t need to start from scratch, just make WoW 2 begins like 1000 years in the future from the last expansion timeline. Say it was a mass global catastrophe or something. Rework continents, maps, dungeons, raids, everything to meet new graphic standards (and maybe make it a bit more to look like Diablo IV lol). In game mechanics, keep the things that worked and forget the things that failed (like RNG loot without gear vendors, horrible). Give us a brand new reason to start again.

Do it! We will buy it no matter. We are all old now and can pay for everything :rofl:

2 Likes

I know. That’s why I linked my previous threads on this topic.
Here’s a glimpse of the horror: Legion Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed

seems like you didn’t like the monk changes , that can change again, idk how it’s a permanent damage , things change a lot recently, retri rework, spriest changes, mage changes are all coming back to back and i think they’re pretty good. if that’s what made u hate legion then we can say it’s getting fixed

Monk is my main so I talk about it more.
But I loathed what they did with every single spec in the game except Survival.

Well in fact he is particularly right.
PvP side of game lack players even compared to the previous seasons same timepoint. Imagine it was ~210k players after 1 month of season 1 launch in rss . And now it is gonna be around 130k after this seasons month. 80k!!! It is the difference. This game was said to have how much on its peak 12-13 milk subs? Now in df season 2 we have only 1% of this players participating in the most played pvp mode.
I do play and trying to enjoy game daily, but it still often feels lacking people, especially Healers in pvp, I tried one recently and thats harder than any dps I tried, no wonder people don’t enjoy it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.