Wow game crash and computer crash

Hi guys,
So I’m having an issue with my game client. It keeps crashing and giving me the below error message. It also sometimes crashes my computer. Have you any ideas ??

The application has encountered a critical error:

Error #132(ox5100084) fatal exception!

Program: Y:/blizzard/retail_/wow.exe

ProcessID: 10120

Exception: ACCESS_VIOLATION

The instruction at “0xffffffffff7e977c”.

The memory could not be “written”

Press ok to terminate the application

This error is a topic that comes a lot in techical support :slight_smile:

In this post, the last posters changed their graphic drivers to older settings and that seems to help them

In this post it was the drivers for some players, and the last conversation seem to stem down to addons

And on this one it seems to be an addon

Most commonly it seems that drivers are the main problem.
Post 2 had some problem that seemed a little like yours.

Try follow some of the different steps in the posts to see what helps, since it can be all from a UI, addons and drivers :slight_smile:

I have only experinced the error 132 one time, and after a computer restart I had no problems.

But I experince the computer crashing on a regular basis, but I know it’s becuse my computer is too small.
My processor can’t handle the game and I can feel everytime my firewall and defender does anything.

I also have to close any clients that is running in the background like Discord, Steam, Spotify and such.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.