WoW in its current form has at most only three years left

we need more space ships more high fantasy more scifi i remember when might and magic got stripped of its scifi it turned into just another boring fantasy game

“Come, come, hear my proclamation!”

How many times has WoW’s doom been spelled now? Here’s a fact: WoW dies when it dies. It’s the same with us. :astonished:

3 Likes

Shadowlands proved that Blizzard can pull out just about anything from their behinds, so I doubt that a WoW is going to die anytime soon. It’s definitely going to drop in popularity, but not die.

1 Like

If you look at the cosmology from chronicles, outside of the great dark beyond you have the void lords, as you mentioned, from the void side but nothing from the 5 other elements (maybe elune from the light side). That means they have space for entities as powerfull as void lords for at least disorder, order, life and death side. In the same way we have the emeral dream for the life side and the shadowlands for the death side (maybe the twisting nether for the disorder side) but nothing for the order, void and light side. So at least three locations. Add the birth of azeroth and the hidden side of azeroth. And in the meantime the birth and agging of several alliance and horde heros, and you have enough content for the next 20 years at least.

The OP has never heard of “minor setback” heh, my sweet summer child.

2 Likes

-Scourge
-Healing the lands all across Azeroth from Fel/Scourge/etc corruption
-Infinite dragonflight
-Remaining demons
-Void lords (I know you mentioned it too), if we can even defeat them

While I agree that we are starting to run out of enemies to fight, there are still some things to do before we enter the era of peace.

Looking at the Chronicles Cosmic Forces chart alone one can come up with multiple expansions themed with Big threats. Fel/Chaos been dealt with, now we’re going for Shadowlands (Death), than we still have Void and Light to deal with. After that Life, already there is whisper about vassal of life being evil so expansion where Nature rises against us. Order? Sargeras manages to convince titans to go with his plan and send titanforged Illidan to fight us. In between we can come visit alternative timeline and help them out with their slightly different cosmic forces. That alone is material for 4 expansions (not counting AU) and since each expansion is about 2 years long it give us 8 years of wow min! Have fun!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.