WoW is not pay to win

You best be joking. You realize RMT is against TOS? Not illegal tho.
But I know by the time MoP hit, he bought a house with that money.
Considering it took good couple of years since TBC that is still pretty incredible amount of money.

Just because you didn’t know, doesn’t make it didn’t exist.

It is easy to confirm as WoW is not the first game people have been making a living from. And since it became popular real quick, demand also gotten higher.

And its also easy to confirm as blizzard continuously bans these accounts for really long time.

2 Likes

guess beastpouch has been living under a rock.

and dont worry, thats not how it works. he made the claims in the first place so he needs to provide the evidence not you.

arguments asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

2 Likes

I guess you guys make a good amount of money from boosting that’s why you don’t care about the integrity of the game and that’s fine! Eventually all the normal players will leave and it will be just you guys the boosters and the scrubs who buy the boosts while the rest of us move on with our lives.

2 Likes

just because something existed in vanilla doesn’t justify boosting or allowing buying mythic corrupted gear is fine

back then blizzard fought those who are buying “everything” with real money and banned them

but now it’s a totally different case, blizzard themselves are the gold providers for real money, and their excuse is “Buying service with gold is fine” and we all know where that gold is coming from, its coming from real money spent on tokens, which all of sudden P2W is allowed and now it became out of hand, and if you if you pretend that is not just because it existed in “vanilla” than you are delusional

2 Likes

sadly some people if they are benefiting off of something, they tend to defend it, pretend that is fine regardless if its bad or not

2 Likes

Who cares seriously? I literally couldn’t care less about other people buying boosts. It doesn’t affect my gameplay, it doesn’t touch my experience it doesn’t affect me in any ways. The only positive aspect I see is that people are willing to spend money on this game meaning it is still good.

Yeah no, blizzard only banned some of these people who blatantly made it obvious.

No, it’s not a different case. WoW token is better in one regard - at least some of that money comes to a blizzard and it can make game better (5$ or so per token) unlike previously - where all that gray area blossomed.

1 Like

Ya the game is much better now hahaha xD

The reality is if people get too much money they become complacent and the quality of the product becomes worst. Now blizzard employees are used to making a lot of money with less effort than they used to put into their games and are no longer capable of providing good quality to their game and live up to their previous standards.

1 Like

Of course it is better. No expansion can hold a candle to quality of Legion->BfA aka Modern expansions.

IMAO hahahah XD

Yes it is unfortunate that some people are like that. Wow is a special game that has had a positive influence on a lot of people’s life and that’s why we care about it maintaining it’s integrity. However, it is currently in bad hands and has bad players supporting it’s current underwhelming and backwards model.

1 Like

Current model is best one there is. Been playing on global since MoP and previously some Wotlk. Both of these expansions were worse. If you don’t like it, classic is there for you.

I’m pretty sure it doesn’t affect your gameplay, but it dose affect mine an many others, i have been in many raid groups with players who had curved, yet they no jack shi*t about mechanics, same for mythic+

the fact remains that they were against it

how does that make game better when it ruins players experince ?
and this is subjective, but why is BFA content aren’t really great ?, 8.0 players were doing the game testing on the live game, same for 8.3, bugs all over the place, content are very bad and players are unhappy

how is all of that made the game better ?

Then stop playing, vote with money.

And the fact that wow token came to be is their only solution as they couldn’t ever defeat it, realized it’s only wasting resources.

It doesn’t ruin player experience. Scrub with turbo gear will be still just a scrub.
WoW token made these boosts a lot safer and also gave some money to blizzard.

that scrub with turbo gear can be found lurking in others players group, a place where he isn’t ready for or capable of playing at that level

If blizz hasn’t released classic I wouldn’t have a subscription to begin with right now xDD.

Also, I used to be a cutting edge raider and fairly commited to the game but now I don’t have care about even getting curve this tier. Amazing model indeed killing players interest and desire to play the game slowly but surely. Additionally, a scrub with turbo gear and good rio gives the impression that they’re good player and that makes them more eligible to be invited until they make it into your group and are doing no more than 15k dps ruining your raid, dungeon etc…

RIO and kicks are tools meant to be used in such cases.

And that’s the risk with any pug.

Good for you then.

RIO shows that scrub had “Curved”, yet he is boosted, how is that helping ?

yes, but he says it doesn’t ruin player experience. which it dose, playing the game outside guild is still part of player experince

1 Like

You know what also ruins player experience?

Negative cretins that whine in raid chat for mistakes, especially elitists.

It’s also very often the loudmouths that are the worst, but that is also the case in most places like M+ or BGs. Bloody hate 'em. I’d rather have a positive noob willing to learn instead.

2 Likes