WoW story becoming increasingly ridiculous

If you mean in game, then it’s the majority of the Alliance (including Baine) and a minority of the Horde cause as far as we know, the people of the Horde really like Sylvanas.

He will probably kick the Elves out just like he do it every time :wink:

I remember that Elf which was happy and even build mini manabombs for those who saved him from Theramore…

Bingo.

That’s exactly what we’ve got.

The only race that I would call into questioning would be the HM Tauren.
Lor’themar has an incline task if he wants to try and get Silvermoon’s populace to rebel. He knows the consequences of division within Quel’Thalas - it happened with those of Quel’Lithien Lodge.
Their could be a huge risk of a Brexit lookalike where we’ve got parliment (LTT, Rommath, Haldoran) who want to rebel against Sylvanas, whilst the populace want something different.

Where exactly? Do you mean common civilians and soldiers? We saw that the majority of their leaders is rather sceptical to Sylvanas and they are the people which rules over their people.

We’ve got to stop confusing what the leaders think with what the populaces think.

RL can tell you that not everything leaders think are what the populace thinks. Hell, 52% of people want to leave the EU. The leaders don’t.

But do the common people get ever really involved into the story? No. In Warcraft as far as everyone will follow their leader or there Elves get kicked out and join the alliance instead. At least it’s LTTs method to deal with it.

Lor’themar choice makes sense only to people who really, REALLY like the Alliance (like Baine). Realistically (as far as reality applies to a fantasy story) he would be among the last people to consider a truce with Jaina Proudmoore, of all people, to double-cross Sylvanas, of all people.

And while I’m not that familiar with British politics, but this even sure feels like Vol’jin going to ask the Alliance for help.

Lor’themar admits that people like Sylvanas and her war when he goes Baine, or traitor. I’m not sure if they changed it but that’s what I saw the last time.

Well after Baine’s escape, Jaina does say “let Saurfang’s rebellion take hold.”

If that isn’t MoP 2.0, I don’t know what is.

3 Likes

We wake up and bfa was all a dream.

How I wish :slight_smile:

In the end of BfA we find out that it was just a bad dream which comes from the Emerald Nightmare. At least it is what I hope…

Have no fear, troll mon, I will still be Warchief when you wake up. Peace will finally reign over Azeroth between the two main factions.

Then it’s probably a Nightmare in a Nightmare…

1 Like

Well spoken, son of Cairne! :sunny:

1 Like

Cairne don’t have a son who is a Highmountain.

1 Like

You should tell HIM^^

I was merely paying tribute to his name :slight_smile:

Clapping causes undead to fall apart but running really fast is ok apparently.

3 Likes

if clappign makes them fall apart what does a handshake do?
Their hand or arm breaks off and other person can keep it then ?

Ask Golden.

An ‘adult’ Forsaken guy apparently can be squeezed back to death by the hug of a seven year old girl.
Oh, and Worgen have tails. Never forget that.

Top quality writing right there.

4 Likes

Next xpac will start from lichqueen waking up and we would find out that whole bfa was her dream. NOW THAT’s A PLOT TWIST!