WoW token expensive?

It’s constantly changing.

Because Kotick has to eat man… :slight_smile:

Yes. A couple of sites will post as links for TL2 people. Not many I’ve seen. Wowhead is one of them.

1 Like

Ah, so you’re accusing Blizzard of fraudulent claims about the pricing structure. Surely there must be some sort of law against that, oh wait…

As someone who has sold a couple of tokens to generate gold in the past, I would absolutely not bother if it was less than 150k per token. I’d prefer at least 200k.

180kg per token, 7 million, so 39 tokens required. I’m pretty sure those mounts aren’t worth £600 of anyone’s money.

And if they are, and those people choose to pay, clearly they have that money to burn and are just looking for a reason. Which is fine. You’re allowed to spend your money how you like - but people don’t get to moan about expensive luxuries they can’t afford. They’re only luxuries. Live without.

I 100% agree. But someone said the only reason they could think of to buy tokens was for boosts so I thought I’d disagree :slight_smile:

Think they finnaly set the price of the token to be around 170k so they design/set prices around that.
Mounts that they will add to the game,consumable,tmog and everything will be balanced around that price on the AH by the community.How much does the token buy you…

But that’s over 10 tokens for a 2mg mount… Dunno about other folks, but I would absolutely never spend £200 on a cosmetic mount. Heck, I wouldn’t pay that much for a boost from 1-120 with i400 gear.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.