WoW Veteran LF New Home

Hi all,

I hope you are well

As the thread title suggests; I am a WoW veteran looking for a new semi-casual raiding guild for patch 9.1.5 and beyond, due to my guild migrating to FFXIV.

About Me:
I’m 35 (old af!), from the UK. I work in HR for a global company and have a young family.
I have been playing WoW since mid-TBC and I’ve raided in nearly every expansion, to varying degrees on multiple roles/classes.

What I’m Looking For:
As previously stated, I’ve played a multitude of roles/classes/specs over the years and I put the needs of the group over myself and have no real desire for “sick lewtz!”
I may be starting from level 1 but have no issue getting up to speed as much as possible, especially given the 9.1.5 changes and heading into 9.2.
I’d love to join a guild that knows what they want and I can fill that gap for them and that would help out getting back up to speed, although that’s not so difficult nowadays.

I have multiple max level characters so if everything fits I may be willing to transfer.

Ideally I’m looking for:

• A like-minded group for a WoW veteran like myself to chill out and unwind in a drama free environment :slight_smile:

• A Guild that raids from 9pm Server Time onwards.

• Ideal progress would be Normal through to Heroic. I’m not fussed about Mythic.

• A group of people that cares more about the player than the character

I hope this thread appeals to a Guild that is looking to add a down to earth, light-hearted individual that’s looking for a long term home :slight_smile:

Please feel free to add me
Bnet: lblod#2265
Discord: Aszhen#9487

Many Thanks,
Luke

Hi Aszhen!

If you are open to a transfer, Soul Crusaders (A, Turalyon-Doomhammer) might be what you are looking for :slight_smile:

We’re a small friendly relaxed raiding guild with a people-centred approach. We’ve been around since 2007 (with a 3 year hiatus 2017-2020) and have recently enjoyed returning to raiding with a new roster (and some original returning members). We are a mix of wow veterans and new players, most of us are over 30 and the guild has always appreciated real-life commitments and pressures. Most of us have children of varying age these days - some have grand children.

We’ve enjoyed exploring normal and HC Sanctum, but due to being so small, we haven’t managed consistent raid nights (hoping to fix this with recruiting, haha). We’re looking forward to returning in the new year.

Our raid nights are Sun and Tues, and we also have m0-7 on Thurs and +8 and up on fridays. Invites start around 21:15 server time and the runs end at 23:00 server time (usually some flexibility for a later finish on Fridays :wink: )

If you’re interested, please message me on sheira#1910 (i’ve just sent you a request), otherwise, feel free to pop an application in on our website (http://)soulcrusaderseu(.)enjin(.)com Most things happen on Discord these days, but our old website is still in use :slight_smile:

Looking forward to hearing from you!

If you just fancy m+ or/and can raid in the mornings you can check us out dude :slight_smile: