WoW with controller

Hi @blizzard ty for making game playable with controller i start play WoW sl and bc with my controller [ 1 week before] at night when I’m chilling the game run very good with controller and action cam is good too i push all of sl healers to 1.6 cr with controller [dps is so much easier with controller] i can push higher with keyboard and mouse but it is so nice to play with controller and big tv . i just want to ask pls if possible make a another cam like action cam or a mod to make wow camera lock [ like a top down game and move with character ] it is so much better to play with controller as a top down game . ty very much . I <3 Blizzard
for helping any1 want to play game with controller u need ConsolePort addon then u good to go it is very good and smooth for pve high ending game but so hard in pvp because back pedaling and camera control is so hard in fast meta pvp . and sry if i make the topic wrong or something this is my first time in the [Forums]

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.