Wow's biggest problems

Although I appreciate where you are coming from. It’s just counter productive to creating a wholesome game.

I’m sat here trying to argue that I enjoy playing all aspects of World of Warcraft. The Game as a whole.

A raider says: I just want to Raid.
PVPer says: I just want to PVP.
M+er says: I just want to M+.

When in reality, World of Warcraft is all of those things, and those things should go hand in hand. Or you might as well just split the game into 3 separate products and be done with it.

1 Like

For you maybe not. But you’re just a toxic elitist.

but it was that game style which made this game popular in the first place.

Calling others toxic elitists because they don’t enjoy being bored is just laughable, lmao.

That’s why TBC is dying, yes? Because people enjoy having nothing to do outside of raiding?

Well, I used to participate in PVP in between raids, more esp during MOP. I felt like I could and that I wanted to actually do some PVP.

The reason I no longer do pvp are essences. It might sound silly, but in my case, farming essences twices, both Arenas and BGs, simply disgusted me from PVP. It could have remained a nice side activity for me, but in my mind, it was associated with a chore.

I just want to participate in content, I don’t want having to. Sadly, ever since Legion, Blizzard went on the way of having to rather than creating a feeling of wanting.

1 Like

Not at all.

The game has lost it’s engaging quest lines and it’s compelling world content.

The game has become more toxic and separatist. As I said previously, you might as well just split PVP, Raiding and M+ into 3 complete separate products and just kill off the rest of WoW. It seems players like you will be happier for that to happen.

If you find that boring, then you are boring.

I find Dodging Quaking, Whirlwinds and hitting explosives boring. I find having a timer boring. I find Ratings boring.

Those are all things which Elitists enjoy, and that’s well in the mists of the Toxic Cess pits of World of Warcraft. You just don’t see that, because you’re in there.

I enjoy an adventure game. More specifically the Adventure game called World of Warcraft, which I have enjoyed for many many many years. Why should it have to change for a few Toxic elitists?

Have you played TBC Classic recently? The server definitely feel busier than Retail.

I don’t need to play it to know it’s dying.

To maintain healthy populations for Burning Crusade Classic realms, we’ve regularly reviewed realm populations and offered Free Character Transfers from realms that dropped to a low population. Additionally, we’ve made the decision to retire some Burning Crusade Classic realms and consolidate their remaining players onto other realms that have higher populations. We plan to perform this realm consolidation and retire the following realms with weekly maintenance the week of August 10:

Bloodfang
Celebras
Dragon’s Call
Dragonfang
Dreadmist
Finkle
Flamelash
Gandling
Harbinger of Doom
Heartstriker
Hydraxian Waterlords
Judgement
Lucifron
Noggenfogger
Rhok’delar
Shazzrah
Skullflame
Stonespine
Ten Storms
Wyrmthalak
Zandalar Tribe

What this means is that all of the Burning Crusade Classic realms listed above will be retired and will no longer be accessible after August 10. All player-characters remaining on these realms will be automatically moved to a new destination realm. We will post a full list of retiring realms and their destinations soon.

They’re removing servers due to the low player count, lol.

You’ve nailed it here really.

I used to love PVP, but I find it completely inaccessible now.

I just want to be able to dive in and play what I want to play. But now it feels locked behind some Rated mess.

that doesn’t mean anything.

Classic doesn’t have cross realm the same way as Retail does. It just means the player base is more concentrated onto key servers. Removing quiet servers is just a sign of efficiency than anything else.

Closing down servers due to lack of players “doesn’t mean anything”? Lol, okay.

No it doesn’t:

You’re just arguing non-points. Please add something constructive to this Thread or just stop responding to me please.

The only reason you don’t see a lot of people on retail servers is because the sharding is aggressive to prevent overpopulation, lol.

As of writing this, I’ve logged onto 3 chars on the same realm and they’ve all been in 3 different shards, with quite a lot of people around. If all those people would be on the same shard, the game would have some severe performance issues, lol.

But none of this is actually supporting any point you’re making. :man_facepalming:

Here’s another reason why people don’t play Classic. Because they played it the first time around. Players want a new Game to play, new content to play. That doesn’t mean that the State of WoW Retail is better than it was back in 2008. It just means that people like new things.

Learning from the good aspects of 2008 and removing all the Esports from WoW, would definitely be a huge improvement.

The only e-sports thing going on is MDI, TGP and AWC.

Regular players don’t really partake in any of that and it doesn’t have any effect on regular players either.

1 Like

:rofl:

You’re crazy. I can’t talk to you anymore.

You have absolutely no idea.

Are you seeing a high frequency of people trying to do MDI or TGP stuff on live realms? I sure haven’t seen any of that in any high frequency.

M+ is a product of Esports.

Sure MDI is where the “professionals” play. But M+ is still an Esport.

Or are you saying that Kicking a Football around your local park with your friends isn’t a sport because it’s not being played at Old Trafford?

Go Troll someone else please.

No, it’s an improvement of the CM system that was implemented in MoP.

You’re not competing against anyone in regular m+ runs.

1 Like

you mean when Blizz were testing bringing Esports into PVE?

What’s the point of Ratings and keys then?

Stop Trolling me.

Are you going to try to claim that any game that locks stuff behind prerequisites is e-sports?

No, because claiming that would be claiming that Raid Attunements was an esport. Which is definitely wasn’t. It definitely made the game more of an adventure and journey. But it didn’t make it an esport.

What Keys and Ratings are, they are Scores. They are ways you rate your Character against other Characters. Like a Score board. That’s part of the sport.

But to remind you: