WPvP complaints replaced with AV complaints

The wpvp complaints stopped, prob solved by bgs!

But, turns out classic pvp complainers don’t like imbalanced wpvp or balanced bg pvp either… seeing a pattern :slight_smile:

1 Like

i have no complaints with av

3 Likes

The complaints about AV from PvP complainers, is that there is no PVP in it!!!

1 Like

Were there any real PvP in the W-pvp thing tho? Hordes zerging 40vs1 everywhere in the world and call it PvP? Now the same hordes are crying on the forums over “uuh no real pvp”

Well yeah… My first AV looked like this:

Kill GALV > IB General > FW general > Cap FW towers > kill drek = Max rep/honor 7-9min bg…
thats what alliance spam in chat, thats alot of ‘‘fun’’
I know i expected nerfed AV’s since they announced that but I still had hope because complaints about them using the nerfed AV model maybe they would change their mind… (look at retail wow anniversary AV)

but yeah this just sucks lol

yeah… i suppose you can defend to have pvp…

2 Likes

there is pvp if you want, people that don’t have pvp are those focused on winning the game

Whatever is implemented, people are gonna be doing the most efficient way, which 90% of the time is the least fun way.
And those who just want to have fun are caught in web, either as fodder for nolife wpvp gankers, or votekicked for not rushing by AV nolife rankers, or gonna get stomped by nolife WSG premades, or fighting in lower brackets against twinks.
It boils down to people just wanting to feel good about themselves and getting some weird sense of virtual accomplishment, rather than having a good time.

1 Like

Nah, it’s just horde players complaining that they are unable to win anything else than a lhc camping scenario… Just as foretold.

I don’t play retail WoW so what is this anniversary AV you mentioned?

I dont play retail either, but they promoted with having the real oldskool AV with longer games/more npc’s etc as their anniversary event. So I cannot confirm how it actually played but they invested more effort into oldskool AV on retail than on Classic, sadly.

1 Like

I had one AV for over an hour earlier. That was great times, quest got me a new xbow, I’m happy with my rank 3 viper sting and longest range, farming rep

Don’t really care about pvprank

1 Like

If that’s true then it is shocking. There has been a lot of vocal activity from every quarter about implementing the original version of AV in Classic, but they choose to use the nerfed version even though they are clearly capable of building a version of the original.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.