wPvP - Is unbalanced - You were told

You saw the title of the topic right.

There are 4 options

1. Keep playing (or not being able to play) in the way you are
  2. Cut your losses and Re-Roll PvE
  3. Stop Playing
  4. Wait for the chance that Bliz will allow PvP -> PvE

The last option will take a while if it ever happens.

1 Like

I knew, just like most other people, that PvP servers were not going to be balanced and one faction was going to dominate. I did not need a crystal ball for this, nor a visit to a fortune teller. With this information to hand, which was widely in the public domain, I made my decision to be on a PvE server.

Now I have what you don’t. I can PvP day and night with relative balance as Alliance! What exactly am I confused about?

All these threads are mountains out of molehills. Give it two weeks and everything will be as it was a week ago.

2 Likes

Would you be able to provide some links to support the ones I’ve provided?

Like these:
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ganking-in-classic/51674

Better still I remember the cluster that was CRZ and the carnage at the Dark Portal and the tears, oh the tears about how it wasn’t fair there was too much of one faction and not enough of the other. How people couldn’t quest and get to Outland. Have a picture whilst I have a traumatic memory

http://prntscr.com/pxx5ff

EDIT: Added

No servers will ever achieve a 50/50 ballance, i agree on that, but the combination of a 5x increase in players per server, as well as very large faction imbalances, was not something i expected would end up this extreme.

I think soon whiners and cryers will simply reroll to PvE like they should have since the beginning, hopefully they will learn from this.

The rest of them will get through this and become even stronger.

I myself will continue to enjoy the cozy PvE server I’m on.

Anything possible on a PvP server will happen on a PvP server, you were all told this by many of us before Classic Launch.

1 Like

Blizzard failed:

• With A/H Balance.
  • With PVP rewards u get from honor.

There are examples of private servers, where balance was solved.
Learn from private servers and fk up every1 nonchanges-braindeads.

3 Likes

How about: No.

You go and play on pservers then, and let us enjoy Classic.

Introducing faction change eventhough it was not in vanilla would be a fresh wind to get horde to swap over to alliance.

1 Like

There’s no way players i going to give up their comfy life of easy ganking for staring at a grey screen.

What would happen is the alliance would transfer off the server exasperating the situation but ultimately leaving the horde so uncontested it would be a mono server. Any horde players would then also need to transfer to a PvE server getting rid of the ganking probems. - Or stay on the dead server i suppose.

I play on a PvE server and there’s PvP if you want it :slight_smile:

Faction change can be locked aswell as server change is now. I am sure horde are as frustrated as alliance over the horrible ratio. spending 30 min for a BG que or chasing around 20 minutes to find any ally to gank isnt fun for horde either.

3rd option: unsub and quit

I feel many will take this option.

Well they could allow just from dominant faction to lesser one. It would be based on realm ratio. And well maybe it wouldnt change a thing in phase 2, but hordies will face unbearable queues for bgs. So I believe many will faction change for instant bgs.

You’re referring to the faction change that’s not currently in the game?

Yes. Bear in mind that i am strict nochanger, but this can solve faction ratios and also incomings queues for horde to bgs. Prepare for horde crying on forums that they cant get to bg for hours. I am alliance player so I dont care but it can improve gaming experience for everyone. Plus if they dont do sometbing about it blizz will lose many players and we all know how money hungry can blizzard be

This isnt vanilla wpvp but a overdone ganking fest and this will be stopped by blizzard since players can’t act normal and are totally ruining others people playing time :wink:

What you call went down from their own success , stop trying to spread lies as if this is normal and just like vanilla was cuz it isnt…

4 Likes

I don’t even understand what’s the point in supporting this bratChad behaviour which will surely lead to dead servers very fast. If I were horde I would support balancing solutions so we can have fun…

3 Likes
  1. Blizzard will take action and whipe ur ganking ways (prolly soon)
  2. I told you so
2 Likes

This has already been covered.

There simply isn’t anything (that’s realistic) they can do, and no they are not going to force players to re-roll another faction or cap their logins etc etc.