wPvP - Is unbalanced - You were told

you forget the fact that you will be found instantly due to the spy addon which is NOT blizzlike

See these issues reffering to the ones mentioned in the post not external addons.

There is a solution available re-roll.

Horde will have insanely long Bg queues. You were told

1 Like

This is probably true for most, however on the 3 pve servers alliance outnumber horde so depending on if and how cross-realm bgs work then horde pve players will not.

Of course I’m aware of this but pvp to me is more of a once a week thing for me.

if bg cross realm work as it did back in the day, pve and pvp realms will be seperated. And i think blizzard will do this to encourage faction balance

1 Like

considering the things that would have to happen, would Alter the game no they wont… they know how much of a Loss it’ll be if they Put changes into Classic WoW.

blizzard cant force players to roll alliance, and reguardless to what they implement to encourage u too no ones gonna take it, this is sadly one of the things cross Server playing fixed. giving the game a much wider scope of players to make it atleast feel ALOT more balanced in Retail.

such changes however would cause ALOT of anger in that game… ur choice is to basically… find one of the servers that are more alliance biased, they do exist… its Just simply Less of them exist comparitively to the horde.

the other choice is Move to a PvE realm ofcourse.

1 Like

And I choose to wait for blizz to implement solutions to fix this. Either this or just won’t log on anymore, it’s blizz’s choice.

you could also get gud

I can’t, I’m a bad player because I played vanilla and raided mythic in legion and bfa. I just can’t get any better, I’m just bad at the game.

i don’t want to listen to your retail garbage man. its irrelevent

I know man, I told you, I am just bad at the game and you are bad at reading sentences and picking only the things you want to read.

you wouldn’t be playing in a guild that takes 2 rag wipes and 4h30 mins to clear mc if you were not bad

I keep telling you I am really bad at the game, you just don’t believe me :slight_smile:

yes we know mythic bfa player = over 4h mc clear

I am just a clueless nab really bad at the game, it all adds up.

yep it does, all the data points towards it. You have only yourself to blame for failing miserably in pvp, not faction balance.

1 Like

yeah, it’s me and the whole alliance population that is bad, I really admit it, we are really awful at playing the game, only horde players are skilled, I understand that now.

But I admit we are bad and horde is godlike, this is the reason we see this shtshow on the forums etc. It’s just that alliance players are bad at wow classic, I’m glad we cleared this out.

You keep saying we clear mc in 4hrs, this did happen once due to 30% of guild leaving due to the current game situation. Check earlier runs which took ~2:30h to clear. This was just a sidenote offtopic.

i’m not saying that all horde is good, and all alliance is bad. Statisticly, they are about equal. BUT if you are good, you can work around the current situation, and still get to enjoy wpvp despite being at a serious numerical disadvantage in high lvl zones

1 Like