wPvP - Is unbalanced - You were told

I think for me, the most important about this all is,

it should be imbalanced because that’s how it naturally comes, with no changes

and no changes is how it shall stay…

so forum babies, stop crying,

get pvping…

1 Like

I know it wont because i have been playing blizzard games for too long and they are lenient as always.
They always have been and they always will be. Their evolution in games is predictable…

I’m gonna cut you some slack because maybe the use of “/s” isn’t as universal as I assumed. But it means sarcasm.

It’s not just about faction population - most people who are interested in PvP rolled horde -> more hordes will be doing BGs -> longer queues.

I’d agree for 90% of horde players that’s probably true, this also causes porblem with the alliance as the player that can’t get into BGs … camp alliance… again!

What type of horde players will this not happen to… well the ones that rolled on PvE servers, alliance outnumber us. And i’m leveling my 25 hunters through hillsbrough.

Though i’d admit this is only true depending on how and if Cross realm BGs exist.

just listen to me: U N S U B S C R I B E

1 Like

Today experienced it again, wanted to find some solo pvp, 1v2 maybe ok even 1v3 or 2v3/2v4/4v3 whatever else, but no. Raid of baboon allies, raids of baboon hordes everywhere. Classic pvp feels like a game for baboon aoe lovers, totally garbage experience

5 Likes

Herbalism irl. My apologies. :laughing:

I’ve decided to bump this as

Has found a direct line from blizzard stating that the game your choices can mean you “can’t play the game at all”

1st paragraph

1 Like

Until they write where you killed them in their world channel and 2-3 minutes there will be 20+ undead rogues and 30+ undead mages camping over your 3-man group.

We made a 3-man group today and engaged 3v5 around kargath and won. Then a few moments later it was a 3v10 and we had to use consumables and burn cds. 2 minutes later it was 3v20 and we died. 5 minutes later, it was 3v120 but we were still dead while they were roaming all around the map waiting for us to respawn.

Yeah, gitgud issues obviously.

A side note: All these troll scum on these forums are hiding behind their low level shifty alts. Gives a good smile.

You made a mistake bringing 3.

That is what my faction can offer playing in a low populated server with 21% alliance and 79% horde.

What , your PvP guild can’t muster 20?

Nope, there is no pvp guilds on the server, only a bunch of pve guilds.
Also, most alliance players will never pvp since it is certain that you will get zerged/camped for hours.

People never quit ironforge/stormwind except for raiding one evening a week.

The thing I hate the most with this crying is alliance crying that this only happens too alliance.

No, alliance does the same as horde does, if they get the chance.

Well that’s a player problem then.

That’s a faction imbalance problem.
You can’t have many options when your faction is getting more and more empty since most people get enough of being camped everywhere by a massive zerg and they quit the server/game.

And faction imbalance, before anything, is the game developer’s fault. At launch, when they saw one faction going over 70%, they could have either blocked new character creations on that one faction, or give faction-specific transfers to that servers from other populated realms. They didn’t lift a finger about it and here it is.

How many Alliance are on the realm?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.