wPvP - Is unbalanced - You were told

I agree to disagree here, let’s just keep it at that, it’s pointless going forward with this discussion (from my pov).

To be honest even if it was know that the imbalance was this extreme, it still does not make it right. And since the reason for the majority of the issues right now is caused by Blizzard and the lack of population control they are the one that should fix it. Which would be my Option 5. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You were told that if you go to a ghetto after dark, bad things will happen to you. You were told.

1 Like

This post should be pinned.

If only there were some actual realms devoted solely to PvP and others devoted solely to PvE , then we’d never be in this kind of predicament. I mean, all you’d need to do is add a “PvP” or “Normal” tag to the realms to easily indicate what the intended purpose of that realm and everyone would know it at a glance…

Oh, wait… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

By not allowing people to make characters on the other faction there, its real frickin simple.

Other mmos do it but Blizzard are still stuck in 2004 and you in your drone ways are with whatever they say.

its very strange.

these were not showed in the “How Do I Install World of Warcraft Classic?” on the official website, when i decided to play.

did BLZ lie to me?

I don’t agree with Asmon that BG’s will fix this (see edit), but if even a streamer with the pull of himself can’t quest what chance does anyone have?

How about skipping the fancy names and just call the realms “Horde” and “Alliance”? /s

I don’t know why it’s so hard to understand that Alliance players want to PvP as well. If a football team of 4 met a team of 12, would you tell the first team to go and play cricket instead?

4 Likes

You’re very close to getting point Dahlia is making. A football match has rules 11 players aside, this is to be fair. BGs represent these types of matches are accessible for both PvE and PvP realms so if you want a “game of football” there is no need to roll PvP

World PvP is the exact opposite there are no rules to prevent the 12 players playing the 4 players or 2, or 1 guy.

1 Like

sadly its not pvp but gvp or rvp

Do you consider “PvP” and “Normal” ‘fancy names’? Lol, okayyyy… :joy:

:expressionless:

Hell is comming brotha,hell is comming.

i find it funny that most that agree with the carnage now have no idea how a business works.
Blizz will take action…let’s activate this thread in a few months :wink:
Even if classic wow was a side project, loosing subs is not in their interest soo enjoy your carnage while you can.

1 Like

I think you’re right but I’m sceptical over how effective it will be. I’ve outlined the problem and in summary, it’s overwhelming numbers on one faction.

The solutions I’ve seen proposed

Release BGs.

I’d be forced to agree on this but I’d contest over the effectiveness as I don’t see enough of the pituitary horde heavy server improving as they can’t all be in BGs - there’s not enough room to start with and some players just get a kick out of ruining your day.

Impose forced faction balance by prioritising queue times for one faction.

If said server has no ques or very short ques then, of course, this has no effect as it would if the balance it really extreme. Big biggest problem with this is I just don’t see blizzard doing it and what’s more, it doesn’t solve the actual problem.

Server Transfers

Yep that’d work then everyone laughs and players playing on there 99% faction servers.

Others Inc a fundamental change to the game.

Invincible flight masters, dishonourable kills for killing dismounted players etc etc etc. - Well maybe but there’s a very strong #nochanges vibe.

They should prolly do smtg like this :

1. Release bg’s (no there is no added queue as they where said to be grouped, they should be balanced grouped ofc)
  2. Change honor gains
  3. Ur in a raid, u kill a single player u get 0 hp
  4. Ur in group, u kill a single player u get 0 hp
  5. Ur a single player, u kill a single player u get normal hp
  6. Ur in group, u kill a grouped player u get normal hp
  7. Ur in raid, u kill a raid player u get normal hp

I’m skeptical on if points 1 and 2 would help the poblem is it’s demonstrable they would not resolve the root problem.

Again points 3 and 4 might help the situation but do not resolve the issue, for two reasons, some people (see priest/rouge video) are just spiteful hateful people and again don’t resolve the problem.

I believe the best solution is the PvE server while it doesn’t reslove the problem it makes it a null factor. Risk Management Avoid>Defend>Mitigate>Recover. The PvE server is at the “Defend” level possibly even Avoid.

If I was in charge of all players, you’d all be rolling PvE but them i’m not . Three months I couldn’t even with great effort persuade people who currently want to play on PvE servers

I preffer…you kill low levels get a warning then start loosing hp for killing the forth.
You killed more than 4 then why not get banned an hour from the server or restrict certain involvement in raids etc.
You kill the same players more than 4 times in an hour (grief camp) then start loosing points again.

I can’t tell if you are being serious with this suggestion or not. But no that’s not going to happen.

1 Like

Nice suggestion… but horde will get out of possible kills in like 20 min… On sharazzah i see in zone like 5 ally players and 50 + horde.