Wrathion Vs Sabellian

I have to say I don’t think it’s even a choice Sabellian followed his mad father without question Team Wrathion all the way I also press x to doubt the whole oh we’re totally free of the corruption thing their trying to sell

now i will say that wrathion has made a lot mistakes but maybe with ebonhorn as a advisor he could do better though i guess the ideal outcome would be if they all work as a team with wrathion as a figurehead

2 Likes

Sabellian is the chaotic evil horde choice you need to have to give people options.

1 Like

I agree that this isn’t even a choice. Wrathion actively fanned a world war, with the intention of wiping one side out (not caring which it was), and when that failed, he orchestrated an extradimensional invasion, to do the same. And all of that with the intention of making Azeroth stronger against the demon invasion that happened a year later. And his followers still try to claim that made sense. Sabellian may have been an evil henchman, Wrathion is an evil madman, and kind of an idiot.

3 Likes

I’m glad team wrathion has your vote friend together we shall restore the black dragonflight to their rightful place as azeroth’s protectors

I guess Wrathian gets the accelerationists’ vote…

I think either 1) Sabellian isn’t the good guy he wants to outwardly portray, or 2) he is, and I think we might get some sort of co-Aspect arrangement. Which sounds weird, but I feel like that’s the sort of quirky times we live in.

I vastly prefer Sabellian. Wrathion strangely keeps getting a free pass despite repeatedly causing events that result in large swathes of people getting killed and then there’s this expectation that everybody should just be fine interacting with him even if he is kept somewhat at a distance.

He’s also very needy and clingy, oddly. Like he constantly needs validation from everyone around him and has yet to ‘find where he belongs’. Except when someone does reach out to him and genuinely appreciates him - like Anduin - he then screws them over.

so you vastly prefer someone who is most likely still old god corrupted and will be as mad as Deathwing and during his fathers mad reign was 100 % on board with what deathwing was doing … ok your clearly are as crazy as the twilights hammer cultist you should go join them i hear they have cookies

1 Like

I take resurrected Deathwing over Wrathion even. That disney princess is a frkn failure and doesn’t deserve to rule.

This has nothing to do with Horde or Alliance.

well we all know your a raving lunatic Erevien so of course you’d choose a crazy old god worshiper over Gigachad Wrathion :slight_smile:

your also a terrible godfather we was there when Wrathion was born and now that he needs our help to become all that he can be you abandon him

1 Like

I never did his quests so I can’t abandon him. I followed Ebyssian and Sabellian however so I know their story.

Oh damn I wouldn’t be able to turn that down.

Abyssian, Agent of Deathwing

One day…

think you mean Abyssian loot pinata as the heroes of azeroth murder you for your epic loot

I’ve just done the Waking Shore quests so far, however I’d say that Sabellian would make a solid father figure to Wrathion, who is basically still a teenager, at best and shows it nearly all the time.

That said I was under the impression that the black dragons of outland all became nether drakes… I smell a plothole lol

1 Like

You’re right… I need to murder them first :thinking:

one thing that stood out for me, whit sabellian was his eyes, he has kind of glowing eyes, what might not meen anything, or then that he is corrupted and actualy still loyal to Deathwing, or an old god.
considering, that Blizzard likes to change they eyes, on people if they are not realy who they should be, Sylvanas eyes changed, anduins eyes changes, tyrandes changed, smal stuff like that, so it could be tha sabellian is also not realy who he says he is.

also how did he even get the calling, when he was on an other world totaly, did someone go there and tell him about it

Going by the short story about the wedding, the calling is felt, like sudden homesickness, rather than heard. So vague, plot-convenient dragon magic stuff that might as well reach outland.

But yeah, there are some plot holes around Sabellian to fill, and him turning bad (again) is relatively likely. I stil don’t see how that could be worse than Wrathion, though. Wrathion’s plans were Deathwing-level villainous. Or more,

eh at the most he was missguided and honestly they seems titan levels of evil so if we blame wrathion for doing extreme actions in defense of the planet then we also have to bat the titans for being willing to exterminate every single being on the planet to protect it

…yes. The titans aren’t our friends, either. That’s a big part of what those stories are about. Uncaring, calculating evil. That’s not “I’ll torture you and make you like it” evil, but it’s “HR has decided to terminate your existence” evil. “Misguided” doesn’t make that better, if we’re casting him for a leadership position. And indeed, his followers defend what he did.