WSG revered>exalted, grind and spreadsheet

Mate when there was no discord ppl used skype , when no skype TS3 or ventrilo back then , u allways had a way to call targets, but that ofc is needed vs other premade when u face off mid and have to exert dominance. Joined premade last night , ppl sat at gy and the one premade i faced in just 5 games did the same after we had them mid. No arrangements no nothing they straight sat up there. At least vanilla premades loved to fight each other and i knew and still remember every alliance enemy from Emeriss. Ranger- female night elf hunter , Bobthedog dwarf paladin , Athene human paladin , Laydee - gnome warlock , Zorissima human rogue and so on … we knew each other , we respected each other and we loved and played premades only to see each other. It was so good.
For the ppl that say ( make friendship go social ) , yo bro thats like 1 out of 300 premades . Everything else is ppl grouping just for the Q , like i dont even remember the guys from last night lol
Anyway i dont think premades are bad , it is just different now and if u dont you suffer. You should join premade , try to seek active pvpers not some pve andy for the bracer , but ppl who u see playing all the time even after exalted and Q with them and pray u face premade so u have proper face off mid and thats it. If you play alone u will sit GY , so join a premade and hope for another GOOD premade and fight. Ill repeat myself , try to group up with active pvpers who Q to play not to farm rep, most of them have the rep anyway already.

yeah what you say here is all i want too

yeah but sadly, we have to wait lvl 60’s phase to have proper PvP, the game is faked for months and months and we can’t play , farming rep like most people are doing right now is like being a bot… not really a game

how many people have unsubed or don’t joined a BG because of this SoD’s exclusive situation?

I dont think so mate , many things to like about sod to unsub for the one thing you hate .
If someone cancel he probably dont like many things and dont feel good playing sod , i dont believe someone cancel just for this if he enjoys everything else.
If u like the game and feel good , adapt even if its still sh!t cuz some ppl dont even talk , muted mics or not even mics and so on … its sh!tshow ngl, this is not competitive scene this is straight pve andy’s for the bracer farm thats what it is. When its all over , the ppl u see still in wsg , those are the ppl u have to play and socialize with. GL

1 Like

nice :slight_smile: this will be really helpful

1 Like

This reputation for BiS bracers is totally overlooked by Blizzard. They could at least add this reputation from wood quests from STV money. It only gives AB rep, which is basically useless in this phase. It’s so disappointing

Tbh, it is a pure waste of time if you don’t like this battleground.

You can raid without a wrist and parse 100. It’s not about that, it’s about crit variance and RNG (can you get 100% crit on a 30s boss ? If you are lucky enough yes, but +5 agility and +4 strength ain’t gonna change anything at all).

Simply pretend they don’t exist, it’s better. If you farm this for PvE, you are all wasting your time I can say nothing else … and in P3 they probably gonna add new wrist in the new 20-man raid that outperform WSG wrist.