WTB Community Manager

Calling a CM to pick up some feedback - seems you’ve asked for class feedback then chopped off your ears.

3 Likes

They don’t care. Especially for eu feedback or alliance feedbaxk

Don’t be daft. If you really thought that you’d post on your Horde character :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

CMs aren’t there to answer your feedback tho, at best they relay the posts to the Devs but they usually can’t share their opinion on the subject nor reply to your concerns on their own.

The dev working on the druid class could’ve replied to that thread but he would most likely only check the us forum. He already shared changes to eclipses earlier in the alpha iirc, shouldn’t be too hard to find his pseudo.

Game that is on the degenerative maintenance mode has zero use for community managers. Besides Blizzard has ruined all WoW communities with this sharding and phasing mess.

The developer who makes blue posts – Sigma – is Hamlet from the old Elitist Jerks forums and a creator of many class and raid guides in the past, among other things. Along Gurgthock – Ion Hazzikostas – he’s probably one of the most savvy theorycrafters WoW had in its early days.

His twitter:
https://twitter.com/HamletEJ

And he does a gaming podcast as well, with Ghostcrawler and Dayani, which is pretty cool to listen to:
https://oldgameplus.libsyn.com/

And he used to have a cool game developer blog as well, but alas, no more.

So now you know. :yum:

2 Likes

Always good having to go to a 3rd party platform to get give feedback about their own company IP. :+1:

Isn’t Hamlet Ion’s resto druid?

OT: I’m not sure if the EU English forums have a dedicated CM anymore, since Aerythlea left. Usually nowadays most stuff from the US forums is copy-pasted by the US CMs from what I’ve seen.

I know we have several blues nowadays, but I don’t know if they fulfil the same role that Aerythlea did.

Sincerely disappointing.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.