WTB DH Nerf

Nope, I’ve done it myself, I’ve seen Demon hunters do it, I’ve seen Enh and Eles do it. just because you haven’t seen it doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen, no offense.

I do enjoy seeing all the Rogue bias though, most classes in DF have alot of tools and can 1 shot something, not just a Rogue. Not that the Kyrian damage shouldn’t be tuned back abit though.

So in your opinion you think a class that’s entirely designed around bursting and controlling, then running and surviving until it can do it again should do no damage? just only control?

Do you realise how off that opinion is by the way?

not no damage just less damage than others it can effectively make a 3v3 fight 3v2 or a 2v2 fight 2v1 somebody plays rmx and thinks its a balanced team i’ve got news for you its not and never has been

1 Like

Only rmx players tell that lie to themselves when they go to bed lol.

Currently I see rogue as worse than DH.
At least dh doesn’t prevent you from using cds when he eventually kills you and your entire friendlist.

Well by that logic you should be removing alot of damage from many other classes too. Here’s an example, Warrior has alot of disruption tools, while also doing alot of consistent damage, should we also remove alot of their damage too? because they have so many tool to disrupt any sort of go?

Maybe we should also remove Mages damage because it has alot of control too, Dh too, they have alot of disruption too, they should also have low damage to offset that right?

That argument you are trying to make can be made for almost every class in the game.

Maybe you should learn how to deal with a Rogue in arena instead of just whining about them and acting like every Rogue just wins by just being a Rogue.

That’s some copium if I’ve ever seen it, I suppose you think you would be R1 if it wasn’t for Rogues too.

dh does need a huge nerf arcane is probs a bit overtuned too so yeah my logic would be correct, and warrior damage is already pretty low compared to others…

That’s the problem! They ARE winning by default for being a rogue. And what does this have to do with arena, R1? No one brought this up.

You’re throwing out insults left and making a scene cause you’re defending something you obviously cannot defend.
Stop it lol

Raiku confirmed today that Sub rogue is the best dps spec in the game pvp wise right now.

1 Like

it’s really not, your logic is not correct at all. Classes in WoW aren’t only good at just 1 thing by the way, they are normally good at 2 things… the more broken ones being good at 3 sometimes everything.

Because you are basically saying you can’t kill a Rogue and they kill you by default, which isn’t true.

What exactly am I defending? I already said they need alittle tuning? I say you should learn to deal with Rogues because it’s the ONLY class I see you’ve complained about while other classes can literally 1 shot other classes too.

Just for the record, not 10 mins ago I hit someone for a 300k Arcane Barrage… but here you are crying about a Rogue. Yes, they need a little tuning, but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be able to 1 shot something with all their CD’s since almost every other class has the ability to do the same thing. Either address all of them, or none of them. Why is it okay to nerf a Rogue because of a 1 shot, but not the other classes doing the same thing.

Right okay? did I say it was bad or shouldn’t be nerfed?

No, I didn’t… I said it needs some tuning but most classes are 1 shotting at the moment so it’s not like it’s just a Sub Rogue thing.

Lets not beat around the bush, you said rogue is fine because other specs are broken too. Also u are biased because u play only mages and well rogue is your partner in crime after all, strong rogues makes mages happy, but then again everyone is biased on forums.
But yeah I’m not here to say ‘’ nerf this, nerf that’’ or cry about rogues, I just pointed out…
And ye I do agree that there are other powerful specs.

1 Like

He is too dense don’t waste your time

No, I didn’t, I said most specs are 1 shotting, so don’t just complain about Rogue. They are making out like it’s only Rogue doing it and nothing else. Which is why I said it’s a class bias, they don’t mention the others.

This Priests response is the typical forum idiot response you see every season from people. “My class and others 1 shot people, but because I don’t like X class it’s a problem and that class should be nerfed”. This Priest demonstrates that pretty well I’d say and so do others in this thread.

From what I’ve seen and heard, Mage, Rogue, DH, SP, Ele, Evoker and Locks need balance changes, but yeah… lets only focus on Rogues. The best part about this is most of the people on the forum complaining about getting 1 shot are just sitting the stuns and not trading a CD to help deal with the incoming damage, or are in low gear, then come onto forum for a good old rant.

Says the imbecile that thinks Rogue is the only thing 1 shotting other players and Rogue is the only thing needing any sort of balance, then has the audacity to someone else bias.

How would you trade a cd while being stunned tho? besides using trinket, which means ur dead anyway, blind, reset, dead.

1 Like

You trinket the stun? Also some classes can trade their cd’s while stunned.

Just because you trinket doesn’t mean you die because of blind, you just trinket when he uses Echoing and use a CD, then disarm, stun, CC the Rogue. Also from what I understand the Rogue has to use both vanish charges to even do that kind of 1 shot, so he can’t vanish back out the fight. Also apparently a Rogues damage outside of his CD’s is mediocre so he’s not going 1 shot you after the DR.

But none of this actually matters anymore, they nerfed Echoing by 30% come Wed along with a bunch of other classes. But I still fully expect to see people crying about Rogues, even after that.

the 30% nerf was needed.

Didn’t say it wasn’t, I’ve said more than once they needed tuning, but as I’ve pointed out plenty of times now. Alot of other classes are doing similar numbers, not just Rogues, why don’t they complain about those classes too?

they are the thread was originally about dh

Go read the conversation. The person I replied to in this thread would “rather die to a DH than a Rogue” because Rogues are some how worse, I pointed out right now there are alot of classs doing the same damage.

other people jumped in and said that Rogue is just worse than a DH because they can basically stun you and then kill you. That’s how we ended up there.

theyre both really dumb atm i would say dh needed it slightly more than rogue tbh fury is up there too

Yeah, hopefully they all get delt with.

I haven’t seen much from Fury atm tbh, but that’s going off seeing them in BG’s which isn’t a good measuring stick.

They dont even really need to stun you, they just do so you wont counter it by using a def or whatever, but a good rogue will just blind you right after trinket instantly and just stealth, wait for cd, and go again, and there’s not really anything you can do if they play like that, because as of right now, nothing bursts as hard as a rogue with cds.

But hopefully the nerf makes it better, we’ll see after reset.