Dh
Rogues
Arcane
Warlocks
Ele
Sp

I think there”s alot:))

1 Like

rogue has always had stupid amounts of dmg with control, but in the past theyve at least been somewhat balanced out by the fact that they died, like back when they had 0 selfhealing so dots would eat them up, or they just had their 1 shadowstep to do a go with and then you could punish them

nowadays they teleport around the map 10 times doing a go, then shadowstep their partner back to safety or use 1 of their 2 vanishes and gain half their health pool back from talents and passives in stealth

I’m not sure I agree with that, I’d argue there’s another classes on par or close to it.

To be honest I actually think Arcane bursts harder then a Sub Rogue, hence the multiple nerfs it’s gotten.

Maybe, I know theyre good, I havent seen them do burst like Sub tho, but maybe I havent met any decent ones yet,
but watch this, is there really any class that has this kind of burst? he deleted ppl in less then a second sometimes xD

Yeah I’ve seen it, it’s no joke.

Oh yeah, Arcane puts out some crazy damage if you let it. But to be fair, that seems to be alot of classes at the moment.

Personally don’t mind high damage meta’s as long as there is counter play. But those meta’s are extremely punishing, especially to more inexperienced players and it looks like that’s what DF is leaning towards.

Honestly, problem with DHs is not the class entirerly, it’s current meta build with immoraltion aura and ragefire THAT is the problem. Not to mention its a thr most boring watly to play thr class, sorry but it is regardless on what you saying.
But I would like to turn around and say the real problem is Guardian Druid or Tanks in general in PvP, this isbasically a Raid Boss on arena or BG that hits like a truck (got Guardian Druid hit me with Maul fpr 70k+) sooo, how about that? Disc Priest without PvP gear can easily live against 1-2 PvP geared people, MM Hunters Kill Shot 200k+ crits and Rapid Fire that deals too much dmg and its uninterruptable. And donxt even get me started with Warlocks and their never ending shields and over the top Life Drain… 1 Shot Sub Rogues, or being simply stun locked by any Rogue or even Feral Druid by some strange reason… not going to mention that I nearly have not seen Mages on BGs or Arenas it feels wrong, where past expansions you get to see Mages everywhere?

I understand it is the beginning of the expansion and probably things may change with Gladiator gear amd others, but I do not believe this will Balance the classes, one bit so please Blizzard, what you did with the expansions world sp far is a blast, could we get similar threatement to PvP and PvP players? Get actual balance and nerf properly the classes and specs that need that.

Ye i prefer rm over Dh.
Idk maybe its bias but theres something about DK DH and warriors when they mongoloiding you down… i hate playing against classes that play like they already won.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.