WTF did you nerf the T4 content?

Since the T5 content was released, there has been a HUGE nerf to T4 content. I thought all was fine because wednesday Gruul and Mag were working as usual, but since SSC/TK opened the nerfs kicked in.
Gruul has massively less health (down to 3,7 M from over 5), Mag only needs one set of clicker (debuff shorter than the blast wave CD), his adds have so little health now they can be AoEd down, Nightbane skelettons don’t have their aura anymore…

WHY THE HELL did you nerf the content ? We didn’t come to TBC to have the nerfed version and the “once a raid tier is released, everything before is obsolete” retail design.
It’s pretty crap move, and the fact it wasn’t listed in the patch note is telling that Blizzard knows it’s crap. And if you know it’s crap… then EFFING REVERT IT AND GIVE US BACK THE REAL CONTENT !

What’s next, will they also nerf heroics and remove attunements ? REVERT THIS PLEASE !

33 Likes

Yeah I don’t know who asked for those nerfs.

6 Likes

you forgot to say that grull shatter now is a joke :smiley: but anyway there was alot of nerfs in original tbc so ofc blizzard would copy same nerfs for tbc-c, the release date of raids in tbc is not the same as tbc-c so nerfs coming based on timeline will not be the same! BUT so you know alot more incoming later! for example…

heroic dungeons will only require honored rep instead of revered, kara/tk attun will be removed, prince kael will get insane nerfs, if i recall he was nerfed 4~5x times on tbc so most likely blizzard will bring all the nerfs with phase3 release.

what else did you expect? but hey, welcome to blizzard games!

1 Like

It was listed even before release that this will happen, sure we didnt ask for it but we knew

5 Likes

While I do agree that the nerfs are bad and should be reversed, afaik the loot has not changed so this sentence makes no sense, previous raid tiers becoming obsolete is tied to the loot no longer being useful.

Seems Actiblizzion is going from one bad decision to the next, one does indeed wonder what the next bad thing will be…

We knew it for a long time and noone complained, how can you cry about ctibliz with this…

1 Like

Oh boy… someone did not play burning crusade…

14 Likes

Your definition of crying is odd.

Also, not being a neckbeard that carefully studies all patch notes I was not aware that nerfs would arrive so quickly, I assumed they’d arrive eventually but not this fast.

It is also a fact that Actiblizzion is going from one bad decision to the next, do you deny this?

Yeah it doesn’t make sense

100% of wow players who still play this game? doesn’t even realize that actiblizz released classic project with so many retarded issue’s, they didn’t care about giving you the old game, they only wants to milk some money knowing that what they released will just fail with time, and the moment anyone realize how ugly this game is? he/she simply quit, Unless he/she is playing for RMT? then being in a trash game won’t matters!

Of course I did play BC original and that’s precisely why I’m listing these changes. But I thought the point was made clear with the complaints about the nerfed content and idiotic WB meta of Classic and the outcries of getting the “intended” content that we wanted to get the un-nerfed version of TBC - and we GOT it - and NOT apply the subsequent nerfs.

Yes but we got the prenerf versions and now that next phase is out we also got the nerfed ones how it was in bc. I don’t think anyone really cares. I think T4 with the nerfs is rather boring and literally like normal dungeons now, but what can you do? It saves time atleast getting hunters DST and such lol.

2 Likes

T4 in tbc-c was not a challenge or fun when the game came on last patch with revamped/buffed classes & with boosted stat on gear.

we’re all are wasting time on trash game.

Honestly I think we were lucky to even get the unnerfed versions in the first place.

We never got that with Classic. I would have loved to see Progress and Onslaught put “mathematically impossible C’thun” to the test.

3 Likes

some people consider hot fixes not a nerf.
progress or onslaught or anyone would do nothing if the c-thun glitch and become invulnerable forever or when Ragnaros submerge and never get up again :sweat_smile: they’ll just wait for the next week hoping that boss doesn’t repeat the same bug.

but anyway there is huge difference in “trying to clear a new game” or “clearing a game after you’ve been cleared it hundred of times” progress doing 50min ssc now? because they’ve practiced that raid for tons of times is never the same as doing ssc for the first time without any knowledge about the raid, if progress existed in tbc? they would’ve wasted that 50min before even discovering how to deal with trash packs before first boss, i’m pretty sure that some players in guilds of what people call “tbc-c world first clears” was playing original vanilla & tbc and they never managed to even get any kill on end game boss’s, it’s obvious that anyone who cleared t5 before attune get removed & farmed bt for +1year and cleared swp? would never bother to try hard in the same game after 14years.

if you’re successfully graded from elementary school with 100% marks, why would you come back after 14years to take elementary school test again? most likely you’ll only try that test if you never got the chance to take it or if you failed it or maybe if you suck and can’t succeed in any new tests.

1 Like

Yeah the nerfs weren’t necessary.

We were clearing the T4 content pretty easily + most of us outgear it right now.
The fact that we get more token/boss and in later phase boss will drop insignia is a already a good catch-up for reroll/new players.

1 Like

Problem is that their pr is so bad atm that its really hard to do anything andnot anger the fans

NB is a massive Joke now also. He hit like a wet noodle and the skellies dont do AE. Way to ruin a good fight. If you cant deal with pre-nerf NB you have no buisness in SSC/TK.

1 Like

the phase 1 content was already easy as it was, nerfing is just an insult.
“but muh alt” i hear you say, well, gear your alt properly and you can defeat the bosses easily.

i was aware this nerf was coming but i was never happy about it.

3 Likes

As far as I know there were nerfs to t4 content in original TBC, but Blizzard brought em a bit earlier.

The nerfed end bosses you mentioned are part of attunement for TK/SSC. It seems like the rest of Kharazhan and King Molgar are untouched.

Considering some guilds struggling to get their bench players completing the attunements in time I think these nerfs will save more guilds in long run.
Maybe Blizz should had added unnerfed version of the bosses, but with bonus loot as “heroic” difficulty?

1 Like