WTF is wrong with arms!?

why is arms so crappy?
is it me?
i have so many questions!
what rotations are you using?!
am i doing it right?!
ive tried so much im starting to think its broken!

5 Likes

Arms is weak and warrior overal ( arms/fury) have almost no burst you will eventualy catch up with others by Execute on longer fights

9 Likes

for long time blizard dont care about the arms warrior he is always lowest in dps and its hard to find groups for raids and myth + dungens . they where bufft so they can be above the tank damage . its like they dont whant that class to be played

4 Likes

In my opinion, apparently, the arms class its becoming base on bleeding damage, so you have to increase your bleeding damage by getting more that give you more mastery. This item also help you a lot (cut of death). Over all, yes you right something is wrong with arms because fury is doing fine.

1 Like

I personally switched from arms to fury to be useful.
Arms lacks so hard with rage regeneration. The gameplay makes it even worse.
Im having as Fury 1,7k rio, if you believe me or not, im very often not able to join +16 runs since warrs are beyond those FOTM classes.
Actually is fury doing pretty good in myth+ runs.

2 Likes

Now that they buffed BM hunters, Arms Warrior is the lowest DPS in any kind of encounters. By far.

3 Likes

at least we have opulence to brag :muscle:

1 Like

itā€™s dead, Jim.
At the start of 8.1 and with the slam-azerite talent i had high hopes about arms, but it all crushed pretty fast.
The chance of the 100 000 nuke is too low and it may not even crit during the proc, while paladins can spam 100 000 dmg multiply times during their bursts.
Seems like blizzard tried to make ARMS into a bursting machine with all those 6s-12s strength buffs after our burst cooldowns, but it didnā€™t work.
Iā€™ve stacked the three azerite traits on the whirlwind STR buffs and it gave me like 4000 str for 6 sec. Yeah iā€™ve did a mortal strike for 50 000 dmg during that 6 sec buff, but even those were a joke and i never gotten anywhere near 20k DPS on mythic Grong.

1 Like

Give Arms bleed damage tick to regain some rage and problems solved.

1 Like

That would be completely the wrong direction. At least for me.
for me, arms is all about big slow meaty hits. Not about bleeds, not about speed, just big hits. Thatā€™s what arms always were good. To be honest, since Iā€™m no longer maining my warrior I donā€™t care about the numbers but I care how I feel about my arms warrior. It hurts to see 15k Mortal Strikes or 12k Slams. Thatā€™s not why I fell in love with the specc. I fell in love when Mortal Strike meant (do you spell that this way?) something. It felt meaty and good to push it.

2 Likes

Bigger hits would be too high from PvP perspective thatā€™s why i suggested energy regain to attack more often and to balance dps output.

1 Like

Game is not balanced around pvp and will never beā€¦ In addition, you can easily put a penalty, lets say ms does 10% less dmg in pvp enviromentsā€¦

How would you generate rage if someone would kite you? you would miss lots of rage from auto attacks, my idea solves that problem.

Also Blizzard would have to balance each of Warrior spell to not being overtuned in PvP.

I know what do you like about warrior, slow but hard hits, i like the same.
I do think rage starvation is bigger problem instead of too low dmg from skills.

1 Like

With crushing assault und enough haste rage isnā€™t as much an issue as people think

wrong is with the arms : no utility ! ( no shockwave, no dispell, no hard cc, etc)
use a DH + AP scroll and you have the better warrior dps ^^

2 Likes

Reroll like everyone else.
Or stop playing.

3 Likes

or they can balance them ( if they dont whant to loss more players )

1 Like

Hey, at least youā€™re not Subtlety Rogues. Thereā€™s like a 100 of those left in the entire game.

What we need, is a ā€˜legsā€™ warrior spec.

1 Like

They say the heart is the strongest muscle, so Iā€™d say we need a spec for that

2 Likes