Ye Blizzard so you told us that you were gonna fix the WSG exploits

Now that apprently the Black Lotus changes are already in the game, that must mean that the WSG exploit hotfixes are also in the game, right? Lol nope!

This is the 2nd team of premades abusing this exploit to win in WSG so you saying you were gonna fix this exploit was a total LIE.

In the future when you’re announcing things, please don’t announce that you are going to fix exploits because then people are going to exploit it as much as possible before it’s fixed since they know they won’t be permanently banned for it either way.
Oh and also when you announce something, don’t just lie right in our faces. Actually go through with your promises or don’t promise anything at all. Yes it is that easy to avoid lying and thus you won’t look even more like garbage people than you already do with the whole not-banning-bots situation.

Like layers it was abused to run MC 40 times… one night

Which particular exploit are you talking about?

if u try to make a cookie and the cookie is bad u can make it a pie instead i thnk this is the approach blizzard taken to this issue one might think its decent altough its comlicated cause as blizzard stated they cant just make walls everywhere. but hence they albeit should

Wall jump exploits so you can’t be reached by other players nor seen if you use a noggenfogger. Imagine playing a game of WSG and the enemy flag carrier just turns invincible. Their entire team can then go take their flag back whilst their own flag carrier is 100% safe from dying. It’s absolutely pathetic and these players should just be permabanned on the spot. No 2 week ban, no warning.

1 Like

what spot is not fixed? I played it alot last 2 days and saw alot of changes (mostly added invis walls even to the weirdest only normally accessable hiding spots)

1 Like

Whatever bullsht that allows the alliance FC to jump up on the elevated parts of their roof and become invisible in the bush with Noggenfogger. Obviously they missed some places then, what a surprise…

well in all honesty. it doesnt take much but noggenfogger and just standing in some random bush out of enemy bar range. if a hunter doesnt humantrack or priest mindvision you wont be found either so :woman_shrugging:

Pretty difficult missing when you clear out the entire alliance flag base spamming tab-target, even going as far as checking resto hut and behind ally graveyard, just for the AFC to turn in the flag 2 seconds after HFC dies, almost as if he’s exploiting on top of the roof where he’s 100% safe from honorable people that don’t need exploits to be good in pvp.

Just realized that it’s OP’s 100th thread in which they vaguely describe some exploit, never providing any details or proofs, never getting any confirmations from other posters.

Guess it’s just their way of trolling.

1 Like

might be the case. I had some nice long text here but gave up and just let the rest decide to feed or not :grimacing:

Ye you’re right. Silly me to actually believe you can exploit in WSG cuz you’re a bad pvper. He was probably just shadowmelded ontop of his own flag because I never actually WALKED on top of their flag to see if he was actually stealthed there. Silly me. Thanks for pointing out stupid things, player on a lvl 18 warrior who is 99% a troll.

exploiters should be insta banned

Gotta love responses like this.
Dude calls you out, you react with insults instead of actual proof.
Classic. I call BS until you provide some sort of proof to one of your many accusations.

2 Likes

I’d gladly work as a GM for a weekend just going through all the WSG rooms and permabanning these pathetic players on the spot as soon as they attempt to wall jump. Shame they don’t have enough money to hire more GMs for these kinds of things.

Specify what you’re even talking about. Ideally provide screenshots.

If you want to be taken seriously that is.

Yeah, Parmona is known for this general garbage.

1 Like

hello some dwuid used noggenfogger and be vewy smoll and hid in a bush and we didnt find them for 1 hour and lost please report for exploiting little bush because horde brain not much zug zug

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.