Yeah, this Pelagos is a problem

oh noes politics in muh video games … i have news for you buddy they was always political you just didn’t notice because you agreed with the politics

10 Likes

They just want more money from newcomer customers. This new “stories” and other stuff. Yes, its new AB politics, old blizzard is gone. Sadly but old fluffy fairy stories is gone too.

1 Like

Yeah what the fork why do I have to be forced to see living humanoids choosing to live their afterlives as critters and animals in Night Fae. The propaganda went as far as making them Loa!

This is over the top! We play this game because we want to escape reality which is too harsh and forked up to handle now my safe space is also violated. Where do I turn for salvation. Irl I can punch stuff but who do I hurt in the game?

Who’s Palegos again?

Conspiracy Mode On :

Pelagos is the best Soulbind amongst them. To make people like the character they overtuned him/her whatever it is, because it is trans.

Check here, conspiracy intensifies :smirk:

2 Likes

Its more about people complaining because they notice it and dont agree or smell come conspiracy behind it

Would be news to me that anybody complained about the Legion Lesbians for instance.

Also at least bisexuals have been a case since Vanilla. Now we happen to have 2 cases in the lore that involve them so people throw a riot. And dont even pay attention as visible with the guy that created the Night Warrior thread going “hur dur night elfs gay now hur dur its in lore hur dur” while totally not paying attention to the part where both of them are not nightelfs.

Can people just shut up about this stuff, it doesn’t matter, it doesn’t effect gameplay. It makes some people happy, thats good. Why does it matter if you don’t like it? If it effects you SO MUCH, don’t play the damn expansion OR THE GAME. I’m so sick of people complaining about such minimal garbage. Pelagos being trans, Matthias and Flynn being gay, ETC, EFFECTS NOTHING! Go be salty about something that actual matters instead of something that effects no gameplay elements, and is just an off thing that doesn’t even effect the story in the long run. You’re damn boring if all you do is complain about a character being part of a minority. Get a life, and stop complaining about videogame dead person gender.

8 Likes

If you have a problem with human rights that the west more or less accept nowadays then you can stick to your own language forums instead.

My rights aren’t the same as someone taking a dump next to you and neither is any other LGBT+ related topic.

2 Likes

escaping from reality is not healthy and is classed as a sickness … you should play video games to relax

4 Likes

Everyone on west can say their opinion? I think yes, and i do. So i don’t care about you.

Barely understood what you said here, mate. I think you’re saying that having an LGBTQ+ character makes gameplay disgusting. Well then I guess go find a different game man. This is the direction the game is going in whether you like it or not, so you can either get on board, educate yourself, and have a good time with EVERYONE, or you can have a hissyfit about it on the forums.

8 Likes

But … but… having to see this thing I have to spend 30 seconds on doesn’t help me relax it reminds me of real world :frowning:

Why do you need an explanation for black people? On Warcraft, humans are descended from talking metal statues corrupted by interdimensional space beings, but being black is the thing the defies all logic. Really?

18 Likes

You can keep your :poop: opinion with the rest of the backwards thinking folk then.

6 Likes

This. It does not matter whatever “feelings” or orientation a pixel person has.

You are the problem here @Gannash

1 Like

Oh no, someone mad? I like when story was made in fluffy fairy tales, but not like this. And yes this is my opinion, whatever like you it or not.

1 Like

I too like fluffy fairytales, the edgy grimdark and high fantasy.
Bigotry however? No thanks, you can keep that for yourself.

3 Likes

They just… added a character… that happened to be trans.

That’s all, nothing more, nothing less to it.

Maybe one day a certain blizzard dev will wake up, go to the bathroom, forget to bring their phones with them, then go into deep-thinking and realize… We don’t have ducks in WoW! This is preposterous! and then they implement ducks in WoW, it’s not really a political statement, just as much as the lack of ducks in WoW is not a political statement, the thought have just never came to their mind. Which is completely justifiable with a world as big as world of warcraft.

Maybe this is exactly what happened in this case.

P.S : Blizzard we demand Ducks in our game.

6 Likes

This IS preposterous!

4 Likes

You always post hatred towards others that do not share your view .

So you are ok with a talking fish but not characters who are Asian, black or changed genders in a fantasy world? Come on man get yourself together. It isn’t a problem at all, it doesn’t ruin anything. So what if blizzard did it even if they didn’t care, let people who can relate to those characters be happy.

2 Likes