Yeah, this Pelagos is a problem

Holy crap… We DONT have ducks in WoW, new Allied Race Ducks vs Swans.

You have opened my eyes

2 Likes

A duck walked up to a lemonade stand and he said to the man running the stand: “Hey! Got any grapes?”
The man said: “No, we just sell lemonade. But it’s cold and it’s fresh and it’s all home-made. Can I get your glass?”
The duck said: “I’ll pass!”
Then he waddled away. 'Til the very next day.

When the duck walked up to the lemonade stand and he said to the man running the stand: “Hey! Got any grapes?”
The man said: “No, like I said yesterday we just sell lemonade, ok? Why not give it a try?”
The duck said: “Goodbye.”

When the duck walked up to the lemonade stand and he said to the man running the stand: “Hey! Got any grapes?”
The man said: “Look, this is getting old. I mean, lemonade is all we ever sold. Why not give it a go?”
The duck said: “How about, no.”

The man said: “THAT’S IT! If you don’t stay away, duck, I’ll glue you to a tree and leave you there all day stuck! So don’t get too close!”
The duck said: “Adios.”

When the duck walked up to the lemonade stand and he said to the man running the stand: “Hey! Got any glue?”
“What?”
“Got any glue?”
“No, why would I… oh.”
“And one more question for you… got any grapes?”

And the man just stopped.
Then he started to smile.
He started to laugh.
He laughed for a while.
He said: “Come on duck, let’s walk to the store. I’ll buy you some grapes so you won’t have to ask anymore.”
So they walked to the store and the man bought some grapes.
He gave one to the duck and the duck said: “Hmmm… no thanks. But you know what sounds good? It would make my day. Do you think this store… has any lemonade?”
Then he waddled away.

9 Likes

This thread is now about Pelagos as a soulbind.
Because the OP is just nonsense.

So how 'bout that soulbind huh?!
I personally don’t care because ‘kyrian’ lol.

Night Fae… here I come!

1 Like

I will NEVER join the Hippies.

Vengeance for Ursoc! Ardenweald shall burn!

2 Likes

Oh yes! The one to blame is in The Maw.
And I shall make him (and his lackeys - including the Banshee Karen) suffer!

2 Likes

How is mana drought Night Fae fault ? :man_facepalming:

1 Like

He too will pay.

Still took his life. His existence even. Didnt even give him a chance to ask him if hes fine with that.

And neither shall we ask them if they are fine with being slaughtered the day their precious forest is set on fire.

1 Like

Because it’s not part of the game. :slight_smile:
I knew people like you would keep coming up with this.
btw since you can’t read properly:
““WHY DOES THIS BOTHER YOU, IT’S A VIDEO GAME” Things that don’t make sense bother me.
And a character like that doesn’t make sense.”
If you STILL didn’t get it, I like the fantasy of a game where things make sense.
I want to enjoy WoW for what it is.

2 Likes

Aren’t you having an issue with something that IS part of the game?

3 Likes

Indeed, because our characters are always part of the story!
Ian told me Gannash would be in the next cinematic.
Are you guys even trying?

2 Likes

Even if that is true, the fact that we see representation of different identities and behaviours, is important for those who don’t feel like they have a place.
Nobody ever had a problem with Tyrande and Malfurion being a couple. That’s a relationship being represented, but with the two stags in the Nightfae are people got itchy.
It may just be a good marketing move for a company to put that representation in game.
But for many that’s a way to let them know, whatever way you feel, you’re not the only one, in Azeroth or the World.
If you don’t have a problem with Jaina and Kalec, Tyrande and Malfurion, Lor’themar and Thallysra, why would you feel the need to post about Pelagos ?

Lorewise many chose a form they better identify with. Lady Vash speaks on it about why she chose to represent her cursed version as Naga instead of Elven form. They died already, let them be dead in peace whatever way they chose to spend their afterlife! :*

2 Likes

He isn’t a good addition just because you say so.
Your self-destructive mindset is so high you literally screech as high as possible because you can’t possibly cope with people who don’t agree with you because you immediately deem them as bigoted, lmao.

4 Likes

This stance can be used in an reverse fashion as well.

1 Like

He isn’t a bad addition just because you say so.

4 Likes

So remove humans as a race?

1 Like

Troll.
Can’t argue, starts spitting hay.

1 Like

I’m a gnome thank you very much. And what’s wrong? As soon as someone argues your logic they’re a troll? Very nice very nice.

4 Likes

You’re purposely ignoring my points and acting like a hivemind member lmao.
Pathetic.

2 Likes

How sad, you want a cookie? You want some choccy milk? You sad?

4 Likes

No. We dont NEED to do that. That is absolutely correct. We however can if we want. And that happened. It has happened ever since vanilla.

3 Likes