Yeah, this Pelagos is a problem

It’s like a watching a parody of stereotypical jock Dudebros…Only someone actually being like it.

If that was my stance I’d go with something like “HURRR DURRR…CANT THINK OF REPLY AS TOO DUMB…INSULT! HURR DURR”

Me, a weakling? Says the person who somehow thinks WoW writers just do whatever they want with 0 regard for maintaining their audience. Yeesh.

1 Like

Funny how he calls you a weakling when he is the one getting geniuenly upset to the point of tears over that there is a gay character in his videogame.

:smiley:

1 Like

Well then make an intelligent, informed and detailed reply, rather than “you are all wrong and i am right so you must all suck”

“Yeah…well…you suck”

You’re doing the whole arguing from science thing a massive disservice by adopting the argumentation strategies of an 8 year old girl whilst claiming it as your mantle :clown_face:

1 Like

You people always see and feel when someone is GENUINLY upset about something in writing and then feel the need to add smileys to show how happy you are? also you were the incel I meant

an intelligent, informed detailed reply wasted on morons? That’s not what this is for

Where are we upset? We got the characters that make us happy, I’d say we are fairly happy :smiley:

1 Like

It’s pretty obvious, or you wouldnt be here angrily proclaiming people who think same-sex relationships is okay have “mental disorders” and “suck”.

You hairline is receeding in realtime and it’s hilarious.

A very weak nou that doesn’t work, try again gamer boy! :smiley:

you’ll need more smileys to convince me

Being antisocial can be cured by education, yet here you are writing this stupid waste of words.

1 Like

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

You kinda just gave me permission to do that. Sorry, couldn’t resist.

1 Like

“IM NOT UPSET!” I WILL PROVE HOW NOT UPSET I AM BY KEEP MAKING ANGRY POSTS ABOUT WHY GAYS SHOULDN’T BE IN MY GAME!"

Seriously, not even my kids throw these tantrums.

1 Like

“same-sex relationships” didn’t even bring this up … as I said anythink feasable would be wasted on you people who can’t even stay on topic

:slight_smile:

That’s a good question, what actually are we even talking about? There was some talk about politics in the game but it kinda turned into an insulting match.

1 Like

your talking about stuff that no one mentioned tryin to gang up onto reason, but reason will simply take its leave now as it has no buisness with you

I bet all my points on that it’s the same old “No politics in my game.” While completly disregarding that all games, and essentially all media, are political. But that’s not his point.

The core point being that it’s the same old “Gay is political, and I don’t like it”

No, seriously, what point were you trying to make?
Let’s put the insults behind us and discuss it like adults.