Yes warriors are fine

h ttps://ibb.co/3BSSjtT
h ttps://ibb.co/6XTHYcG

17.2k condemn spammable charge spell…LOL
25K MORTAL STRIKE. 6 sec cd Spell… LOL

dont even start with all the utility and livelord stuff

5 Likes

Before we had a paladin complaining about dks.
Now we got a fire mage complaining about warriors.

Like can you please stop?

6 Likes

does it matter if one busted class complains about another busted class?

15k+ condemns are indeed stupid, doesn’t really matter if I play a demo lock or a fire lock, does it?
Combustion is still broken
ret pala dmg is broken
etc. etc.
Doesn’t really discredit ops claim that those numbers are really stupid.

while those MS crits are quite rare, it might still be a bit stupid (still low crit chance and need exploiter legendary + weak armor target + avatar + warbreaker and maybe on use trinket)

6 Likes

When everyone is busted, the balance must be good :slight_smile:
Everyone is op and can’t complain about being weak.

to be fair i never got hit with a 25k ms ever really curious how he did it as venthyr. 17k condemns can happen but not very often.
Warriors are insane right now thats for sure but complaining as a firemage which is arguably the best dps spec in the game seems a bit odd tbh.

2 Likes

Probably with cooldowns and 2 overpower and 2 legendary stacks, however that’s not something you can do every 6 seconds as OP describes

All classes are viable :man_shrugging:

fire takes a bit of finesse to survive in arena. yes its burst is insane but its not full mongo mode like ret/arms.

No more than the other specs you mentioned, but if you wanna tell yourself otherwise to sleep better at night, you do you.

3 Likes

you cleary don’t play mage to a decent level.

You clearly dont play ANYTHING at a decent level, if you can spew something that wrong in SL.

2 Likes

So according to you, we shouldn’t post ? then why did they create forums? Better if people like you do not even post actually

is it made of paper?

balance in full gear is indeed not that bad, but ironically the game is still terrible currently.
So the game pace is not good for the masses and the gearing killed the rest of pvp off :\

mage = low armor
on use trinket
2 ops
2 exploiter stacks
warbreaker
Maybe even dark archangel

Are we playing the same game? Pressing shield every 25 seconds, having cheat death + block ontop of insane cc and mobility is not what i would consider requiring “finesse”.

Difference between mage and warrior is that condemn has 6 sec cooldown and that’s about it,combustion has 2 minute base cd,and can be dispelled.

Just because people play certain classes,that doesn’t mean they dont have right to make topics or reply.

Nerf every class that i dont play–> pvp fixed for me

no one is saying that, but these numbers should not be possible on a class that has overall exceptional sustained damage and utility and defensive and amazing mobility.

Dont forget sharpened blade.