Yet another Timewalking loot post ( As directed by GM)

Yet another Timewalking loot post, as directed by a GM, Recieved a 441 Flame-warped curio, as oppose to a 493 item as per the Cahce of Awakened Treasures, The hotfix clearly didnt work ( as i picked up the quest & Completed it after the hotfix was pushed )

posted here as it didnt let me post in the bugs section

1 Like

The amount of loot bugs in this patch is a disgrace.

From old items in the weekly cache, to items not being able to put into the catalyst to necks not being able to add sockets to them.

What a mess.

Even for blizzard standards, this is poor.

4 Likes

You report bugs ingame but it looks as though they already know:

1 Like

You can create a free US starter edition license and will need to level 10 toon before you can post on the US bug report forum, alternatively if you submit a bug report through the ingame button it will land at the same team.

But this bug is already known as posted by Ananda/WoWhead I’m quite sure they’re on top of it.

Yippee, tomorrow we all wake up to piece of gear ilvl 528 as an apology waiting snuggly in our mailbox :rofl:

That’s the least they can do.

1 Like

Also a 441 Flame-warped curio here. Seems to have been missed :frowning:

1 Like

They are too busy working on that panda storm crap to care about S4. Also no point posting here blizzard don’t even know the EU forums exist you need to go and post on the US forums.

1 Like

It is a terrible terrible job Blizz did this season… total disappointment!

1 Like

The American’s have been reporting this constantly and not a single response of " oh, our bad let’s fix that " clown shoes company tbh.

1 Like

Those modes are made by a handful of people experimenting with WoW that are literally not even part of the development team for the expansion…

For me it worked. Got a 502 2-hand sword with Retribution loot spec.

Hello!

Earlier this evening, we rolled out a fix-up for players who opened their Timewalking dungeon / Raid cache before 23:30 CEST yesterday. Affected players have received an in-game mail with the cache replacement.

Players who opened their cache after 23:30 p.m. PDT today should find that they received the intended reward(s).

Thank you!

4 Likes

I haven’t received no fix i still have the “441 Flame-warped curio” in my bags and no mail sent. Zirne-TarrenMill EU

4 Likes

Same for me, Erezìah-KhazModan EU

1 Like

Same (Mirinas and Corvas - both Draenor EU)

I did not get anything in my mail, (this char on stormscale EU)

“Should”.
Just checked and the two green items from two cache boxes I got yesterday are in my bag still and no in-game mail yet.

1 Like

Josjoa-Sanguino

The two low ilevel items I got yesterday, 350 level Ottuk Hide Sash and 350 level Ottuk Hide Breeches.

Dejairr-Argent Dawn EU
Same, I haven’t received a item in the mailbox for the 441 ilvl Flame-Warped Curio in my bags.

Same problem. I haven’t received a item in the mailbox for the 441 ilvl Flame-Warped Curio in my bags.