Yo PvP'rs, Waddup for this Havoc DHs?

I know this is the arena forum, but it is the most active PvP sub forum, so thought i would seek answers here.

A DH was fighting a boss, and me being the gank master supreme (failure) that i am decided to just pop CDs and Lucid rank 2 and burst him down as SV at range aspect of the eagle. I popped something like 20 foocking mongooses into this DH and he kept on dpsing the boss like i wasn’t there, or like I wasn’t iLvL 412(not high, but low either).

After all that his health bar barely moved, in fact it was yoyo’ing between 60 and 80%. I find it bloody ironic that you should not attack a DH while he is attacking NPCs. Seriously who created this spec? And why isn’t there any thought from the player in how things happen with DH? They should at least activate their self healing, you kow, LIKE PUSH A FOOCKING BUTTON LIKE THE REST OF US.

THE ONLY self healing they should get should look something like this:

Chaotic Siphon: Upon activation you gain 40% leech for 10 seconds. 1 Minute cooldown.

THAT IS IT… No more, no less. Be gone with the stupid soul fragment things too.

Either that, or increase SV damage.

DHs gain % healing from souls spawned by mobs they kill.

If you’re going to complain about world pvp balance we need to talk about unkillable tanks and healers who also have enough dmg to kill you.

No, as a dps spec, i don’t expect myself to be killing tanks or flipping healers. Because guess what? They aren’t killing me either. But you know what will kill me? A dh that doesnt seem to take damage for some ungodly fooking reason.

2 Likes

Ignore him his baised af.
Yeah it retarded to play against them esp as a melee since they either dodge you’re DMG completely or they have meta up and heal it out.

Except they are. A Disci priest or a tank can definitely kill a hunter.

What is trap? What is root? What is stun? Hunter is one of the most well equipped class to get rid of a meta DH.

Maybe they can kill an idiot, but if i didn’t want to be killed by a priest, I WOULD NOT BE KILLED BY A PRIEST.

Maybe you struggled as a hunter, perhaps the reason why you made a DH, dat easy mode must be a godsend. In fact it pisses me off so much that all these “know it alls” these days are all DHs. Must be something in the air.

8 Likes

You’re a 413 ilvl, 0/all raids, whose highest rating ever is 1600.

Why in the world are you talking to me like you know anything about the game?

I didn’t say I couldnt kill a dh, I have done so before many times. By outplaying them HARD AF, which unfortunately is the only choice, you guys have it horrendously easy, and that is my point. It is not satisfying killing a DH when you do, because you know you exerted all that fooking effort to beat what is probably some shiit stain 12 year old foaming at the mouth with “Auto Everything for me to win” spec.

I have a simpler answer, based on a short analysis of your profile. Maybe you’re just not that good.

Because i can, I tell you what, this can be the day I prove something to dickheads like you. You look at my progress and assume i must be shiz because im not ticking boxes. Yet I can play very well, i just dont play anything competitive.

So how about you choose a location and a time and I just dont roast your azz for you.

Sure thing, come to AD EU and I’ll gladly beat you up.

Lets do it then.

Now this is content :popcorn:

5 Likes

dont listen to kelduril, hes the dh illidan throw out of his gang because of IQ

4 Likes

The same story happen to me \o/
DH are my Nemesis as a sv hunter. Don’t understand that class who have most everything … ah no they don’t have a burst, they dps like Hulk on steroids 95% all time.

" Have fun "

Soooo, it’s been over 9 hours.

Results?

1 Like

Can i host a Wargame? And stream it, it would be really interesting to watch!

(Holy sh*t this dh is biased as hell, beeing so conceited with like 2.1k xp in bfa s1, the most inflated season since a long time)

1 Like

See, this is how everyone else feels when you are talking to them.

5 Likes

I could say the same about you when you start endless discussions again

5 Likes