You are ruining PvP - It is not possible to grind gear

• People I am killing (not ganking) are playing on a PvP server. Ganking != killing once in a blue moon. PvP is integral part (or at least it should be) of every PvP server. I agree that P2 zerging was definitely not PvP in most cases (I was on the receiving end of being camped by full raids too, mind you) but it was there in one phase and due fact that honor was not grind-able in any other way.
  • Getting gear in time? Ahaha, you are joking right? You did not see part where I said that 75k honor was prefarmed (with 100 marks for each BG) and that it took me literally 7 days to get the gear two weeks into the season btw! Even then not all gear and even then it would take competent alliance player playing in premades almost 6-7 times less work to get same amount of gear.

But I get it, you are carebear who prefers super fast queues and wants to play on PvP server so you do not get flagged as “PvE server carebear” (nothing wrong on playing on PvE server from my POV tho).

Once again tho… I am playing on pretty balanced server that had almost 50% vs 50% balance in classic (probably quite worse now thanks to lvl58 boosts), where both sides ganked/pvp-ed/zerged in P2. Battlegrounds are completely different part of the time and having one part of the game almost completely taken out of equation for all horde in EU is just stupid.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.