You can virtually murder someone and eat their corpse(or slice it into pieces with a toy)

Is my choice of humiliating my enemies corpses in pvp.

2 Likes

Must get that!

when a form of player interaction is primarily used as an insult or for harrasment then why should it be left in the game? and yes people who are harrasing other players for any reason or using any form of communication in game should be removed, but there being something that for the past 10 years i have played this game has been used pretty much soley for harrasing people should have been gone a long time ago

Then by that logic we should also remove warmode. Because warmode is 99% ganking and harassing the other faction either by outnembering them or by outgearing them. And this actually also impacts others people’s gameplay, while /spit doesn’t.

1 Like

Not the reason they got spat on…but ok .

Oh well!!! That’s perfectly ok then!! DISGUSTING the way people think they can spend their money how they see fit. Disgusting!!

(Thank you for proving my point)

Painfully true haha.

Probably it’s for the best.
Society nowadays looks very spineless and easily offended.
We still have lick and flirt for those Blood/Void Elves

I suppose you could get around it by targeting someone, doing /point, then removing the target and doing /spit (since you can apparently spit on the ground still).

It’s not the same as spitting on them, but you’d get your point across.

I am confused. You are telling me to grow a thick skin and stop engaging with these people when I am saying that spit shouldn’t have been removed. Huuuuuh?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.