You gave up, Blizzard?

I am dead tired of when you bring back to old content instead of new content. I will never understand why we have to revisit old raids instead of new raid or mini raid in season 4 is compeletetly uninsterested. 10.2.6 was secret patch, but actually it was completetly new game, not a patch for World of Warcraft. We pay to play gameonline so please stop give us old content!

What does it mean? Zero patch for World of Warcraft and now we have to wait much longer until The War Within, Season 4 dont count because there is no new content, only old content.

Are you going to do the same thing like repeat in The War Within? World of Warcraft should be free to play or make it cheaper for some reasons!

Thanks!

9 Likes

Im not gonna sit here and tell you you are right or wrong, but did we really need another thread on this? We have like 5 going already, just post in that instead.

15 Likes

Yes, definitely we need to remind Blizzard about it!

Happy Easter :hatching_chick: :hatched_chick:

3 Likes

Season 4 is actaully the only season so far, that is entirely up-to-date.

All of the dungeons are from this expansion
All of the raids from this expansion.

In all 3 other seasons, the dungeons were in fact, older content than that offered in Season 4.

5 Likes

When season 4 comes out, I’ll do the basic stuff to get gear upgraded and I’ll just revisit the old expansions to get that content done and dusted (just a few left to go), so when TWW is out, I don’t have to revisit that once the TWW content has been completed.

Personally I don’t care if there is no new raids/dungeons in Season 4. I just want to move onto TWW and experience the story line and content that will be available.

Right now we’re all in “maintenance mode”, so just do what you want until the next expansion. If you don’t want to do Season 4, then just end your subscription and resub, once TWW is about to release.

You won’t miss out on anything if you don’t like what Season 4 is going to bring. There are tons of free2play games out on the market, not to mention the vast number of mobile games.

WoW is not the only game out there :wink:

3 Likes

Its gonna take some time until next expansion is here so Blizzard has to kill time until TWW is finished.

2 Likes

Fated seasons bore me, got literally zero interest redoing raids. Good time to focus on other games till TWW drops. :+1:

1 Like

But when exactly the gap between 2 exp was filled with new content?

Cause as far as i remember it was, last patch usually was what you had to keep the game alive till the next .0

Fated is not great but at least is something.

2 Likes

It kinda feels cheap, without anything new added, the game will feel dead. Its just an extension of 10.2.
Season 4 of shadowlands felt exactly the same. Best is to cancel sub and resub when prepatch arrives.

1 Like

I think that with TWW and beyond being supposedly 1.5 years each rather than 2 years each, we shouldn’t have this again. Every end of expansion they try to get people playing by rehashing already existing content, hopefully there simply won’t be a need or this as they have (supposedly) well planned out the next 3 expansions.

I’ve been disappointed too with the “secret patch” that wasn’t retail related at all and as for S4, I was burnt out of farming that gear months ago, I’m not doing it again. I have little hope for this Pandamonia thing. Either way I am feeling forgiving because of what I said in the first paragraph. Time will tell.

hmm in terms of endgame pve I disagree. I love that they’re bringing back older dungeons to m+ and change it up every season.

I personally don’t mind. There’s so much older content in wow that’s just sitting there untouched and if it was up to me I’d make sure blizz added some form of timewalking or epic questline to an older zone, like they once did with the Warlock green fire quest for example.

2 Likes

The people who do not do anything rated get literally nothing to do.

There literally never was as much casual content in wow as there is now atm.
Go to classic (any version) and see what you can do when not raiding or running dungeons at max level.

1 Like

Personally i think one thread with a whole pile of replies would have more of an impact (allthough it probably wont have any either way) but sure.
Happy Easter to you too btw!

2 Likes

Its just the modern version of having a pretty decent experience if you wait until the last patch of an expansion
because that way all raids and dungeons will not only be new, but also current
Kind of like how it used to be before they used seasons
but yes the alternative is radio silence and amirdrassil until the next expansion

good luck with that :rofl:

What do you see as casual content?
I do old content all the time, problem is alot of it is either abandoned by blizzard or meant to be as group content so not doable for a casual.
I mean even getting your proffesions maxed on mains or alts in dragonflight is pointless and expensive.

I already did, but thanks! :hatching_chick: :hatched_chick:

Or if you wanna look at it from a gloom point of view: We’ll only get 2 tiers every expansion at 6 months each and then a 5 month fated season :smiley:

1 Like

Idea for new content: New Core Races, Ogre, Saberon, Arrakoa, Vrykul, and a whole new expansion revolving around these new races, a War backed by Old Gods, Void Lords, The Burning Legion, I don’t know, something like that, after all this game was called from the start World of Warcraft, I would like to read your ideas…

1 Like