You Go First - Bugged

1 of the quest lines in Bastion (sidequests) is bugged.

When you get to the You Go First quest, you can click the incencse burner, but the mobs do not activate at all.

Tried to reacquire the quest, rephase, with and without addons.

Edit: Went back to Oribos and then returned without abandoning the quest. It worked when I returned. No idea what causes it, but might be some phasing issue. Its a temp fix if it bugs for anyone else

3 Likes

29/11/2020 still the same. But I tried to go to Oribos, tried to log out and in and also tried to change the phase with different groups but nothing worked at all. Any of them did not activate.

same the quest is not working, please fix

I have the same issue.
The mobs are black and nothing happens.
I try reload/retake quest.
War mode on/off.
No sojourner them :frowning:

sameā€¦stuck on this ā€¦last quest before loremaster

1 Like

Same hereā€¦

Same issue, would be nice if it gets fixed.

The hearthstone tricks and all other options to ā€˜ā€˜fixā€™ā€™ it according to Wowhead comments dont seem to do anything. Or atleast not for me.

1 Like

Yeah cant make that. Tryed that yesterday many times and today same problem.

Still bugged :frowning: I tried several times, previously 2 waves of cats spawned, but final boss wasnā€™t, now nothing happening while clicking the lantern.

Yeap i tried everything but stillā€¦Watched a guy on youtube move by move but i got only spawned two waves of adds and no big guy.

I tried abandoning, turning war mode off and on, joining random pre-made groups. Nothing happens when I click the incense burnerā€¦

Same problem here, tried reloading/relogging/reaccepting etcā€¦

I donā€™t know if anyone is feeling like me about this. When I read the forums like two years ago there were so many answers and comments from blizzemployees and I had the feeling they really care about us. Nowadays when you want to submit a bug or write a ticket the first answer you always get is: ā€œDid you read the WoWhead forum on this topic?ā€ Where I ask myself wait a moment, itā€™s not that I am so against to teach myself to solve some problems but hell I pay a monthly fee for this game, so it is supported and not that they outsource it to websites. Sure it may help to do some obvious stuff like reloading or reaccepting the quest to fix a tiny bug. But people are complaining here for days and there is but 0 reaction from Act / Blizz it seems or? Iā€™m not counting on Blizz to solve every problem in an hour or so but atleast a sign of awareness that the community is complaining about a bug would be generous. Show the people that you do care! But maybe I am just an old-fashoined guy who thinks communication with ur playerbase is a good thingā€¦

2 Likes

Same hereā€¦ light the burner, mobs donā€™t activate.

From what I can see, the quest seems to bug for individual phases, with mobs becoming permanently frozen (denoted by them turning black) and unable to trigger. Even the lantern can become entirely non-interactable. The solution is to enter a different phase, either by joining a group or turning on Warmode. The problem here is that eventually, all phases end up bugged. Iā€™ve spent 20 minutes joining random groups and havenā€™t seen a single functional phase.

One ray of hope is next Wednesday when the servers reset. This might reset the faulty mobs and give you a shot at finishing the quest or at least finding a phase that has a finishable version of itā€¦

bugged for me too. joined about 20 random groups found 1 in the right phase eventually.

i changed my Warmode to ON and fixed

same here :frowning: still bugged, itā€™s not good as we need it for the achievement

In the ā€œYou Go Firstā€ - the First Guardian of Kalliope is not engageable for me. I re-took the quest, re-logged, switched warmode on/off, joined a partyā€¦ Nothing else to try. I can enter and disable 3 traps, but I do not see a lantern on the center table/plate like in some youtube videos and cannot do anything about that First Guardian :frowning:

1 Like

UPD: joining like 30+ groups worked - suddenly guardian became engaged, despite no lantern stillā€¦

This quest is still bugged, yesterdayā€™s patch didnā€™t fix it.
Still no lantern, WM ON or OFF, joining different groups, etc.

Please fix this bug.

1 Like