You guys know free transfers are up?

Not sure if you guys already know this, but free transfers are available right now.

Nobody in the forums has noticed.

Pff, i dont want to transfer to monofaction realms, i abandoned my chars

2 Likes

All realms end up like that. It’s not so bad, at least the economy is good. The realm I was on, Mograine, I couldn’t even buy a Glyph of Disease. The AH didn’t have a single one for sale. Imagine having to play on a realm like that.

1 Like

It is bad. I didn’t want to lose my name so didn’t transfer and instead waited for Blizzard to fix that… they didn’t. Had to reroll.

That and it makes no sense. If they’re monofaction, they shouldn’t be called PvP. Blizzard should either change them to Normal or merge them until they’re balanced

2 Likes

No chance to add Giantstalker → Golemagg as a free tx option?

Pretty much why we have cross server stuff and warmode

How do I make use of them? I cant find it anywhere

cata is here and i can’t find these server transfers anywhere. didn’t even know cata classic would be a thing until it hit, and now im on a 200 pop server.
this happened for TBC classic aswell and i stopped playing when blizz left low pop servers out to dry and demanded paid transfers.

You need to enable paid transactions in parental controls of battle.net settings to see shop

im not looking for paid transfers, i’ve paid a monthly fee and i expect to be able to play the game. they’re supposed to provide it to us assuming it exists.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.