You guys notice how we didn't get any update from Blizzard since days?

That’s third grade level taunting. You aren’t in the third grade are you?

you know something mate i am done trying to explain to you guys, and i am done getting bashed by ragefull fan boys in this forums (i don’t mean you )
you want it ? you can have the damn thing ( population in retail looks the same as before anyway )
you are paying the sub for it after all
have fun in both game fonfreeze

Population in retail will always look the same because there is phasing. And people like old games. They did not re-sell it they just let people play it. You pay a sub you don’t buy a “new” game.

1 Like

Nintendo have been doing it for decades without streamer hype. Weird how good games are good.

Yet classic has way more grind than mobile games, by the way. So while you tried to look smart and offend other poster - those tryharded insults are getting out of hand.

How about the update of free character transfers coming soon announced yesterday and then confirmed today:

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/wow-classic-free-character-moves-realms-eu/81745/9

I don’t understand why you are spending so much of your time discrediting classic and it’s playerbase. I keep seeing your name and in every sentence you promote BFA and knock classic and/or it’s players. If you’re hired by retail to keep the flame alive and insight hate, then for sure you’re earning your cheque :smiley:

In regards to your statement, well the player was talking unsubstantiated nonsense and so are you! None of us really know then number split between the 2 games. However anyone I know, has a friends list FULL of people playing classic, I don’t really see how BFA can hold a higher number currently.

I don’t care either way, but your constant nay saying is just annoying :smiley:

5 Likes

That’s… what he/she was stating though? O.o
Or am I missing something?

I have been killing centaurs all day, it is also possible that I am just too soft in my brain by now. Forgive me. 318 more now and I level !

1 Like

Go for them levels!

Just cooking meal 1st. cannot kill well with empty belly! Also should I be worried - I have more rep. with some other centaurs than with Undercity :confused:

1 Like

The truth is, if layering didn’t exist, we’d probably have as many realms for classic as we’d have for retail.

The difference would be that the classic wow servers would be way more busy than all of the bfa servers.

In the long-term, of course retail servers will be considerably more populated because there’s new content (hopefully the next expansion won’t be as bad), but RIGHT NOW, classic has more people, it’s not even comparable

Becouse maybe BFA servers are more and the population is more spread on? Not everyone want to play on high-full realms

I don’t think you will get people patting your head every day because you feel alone and scared. Where’s this coming from? I’m not affected by overpopulation because I didn’t want to deal with it. Just play the game. Or not.

Every day the same thing… by the time I get home I get hit with at least a 2h queue. So here’s the good part of the story. Since I wanted to get onto the last test, mid August… well I had to reactivate back than. So in other words, that sub stops somewhere on Saturday. If I can’t back on the server by than I’ll not be prolonging. Easy, not paying for something I can’t use. And spare me the you can re-roll on a different server or the free char transfer banter. It’s to little to late, the hype has slowly oozed away by night after night of queueing. As for the proposed solutions, I did do just that. To be hit on that server with the same queueing the next day. Let alone that I’m gonna hustle to get all my mates transferred and get all that sorted when Blizzard should have opened more servers before the start to begin with and anticipated the queues. So yeah here’s my little rant of tonight, while you guessed it, spend in a game queue.

Mobile games are based on a “hook” type of game play. They “train” you to log in for a while do what you do and log out. They give you “BIG” rewards for doing nothing suck as low class epics and so on. They have no long term investment.
Current wow or “retail” is exactly that. Excluding the pay to win mechanics but you have a subscription. It has nothing to do with grind. So ye your poorly conceived “gotcha” is a total waste of forum space.
PS: If someone got offended by that number one they can speak for themselves and number two they must be very sheltered.

“No long term investment”, say that so some of the mobile games people have invested years of grinding in xD
But it is as you say, MOST mobile games are just for the hook and bait :slight_smile:

For some people gear is the reward - others is the boss kill, and there we have the dilemma. Some people value their self worth if the rward is green, blue or epic, for others gear is just means to an end - a way to kill a boss and next and then harder boss.

I guess people play for different reasons. For me gear is irrlevant. I cannot care less if I am naked, gree, blue or epic, but whatever gear I go get is there to help me tackle next obstacle. And to be honest I rather not group up with people, who think that item level is what matters without the longer goal and purpose. Even on retail there are people, who stack item levels and then there are people, who stack correct stats.

In classic are plenty of people in my guild, who think that game is good, when people in faction cap city say they are good players because they have epics. NOt because they have done something hard in game, but if they have epics.

They could just open many realms with with names like golemagg 1, 2 ,3 ,4 that would migrate together after playerbase shrink enough. This would make it easy for people to choose where to play and don´t have to worry that they will end up on dead realm. Also this would solve queue issues and no layering was needed this way.

I am not sure what mobile games you are playing but I have two on the go that I have been playing for well over 4 years and neither of these have “Big” rewards in any sense.

What they do have is the fact that on one of them I only have to log on for short periods of time, spend my lives, and then I can log off and carry on with whatever real life throws at me. The other one is set up so that I know that even if I cannot log in for months due to not having a phone signal I am not going to be back at square one again coupled with the fact that I can play as much or as little as I want.