"You have been disconnected from the server. (WOW 51900319)"

I get this error code on WoW classic (not intrested in Retail)
This error started to happen after the last update. I do get random DC fairly often sometime sometimes bit less, completely random. My normal internet is uneffected. I can brows the internet normal and without issue. I do not how to fix this problem…

Step taken this far to prevent the error code.

-Uninstall ALL addon for wow classic.
-Rename the Chache, Interface & WTF folder to ChacheOld, InterfaceOld & WTFOld

Still error code normal within 15-25 min playing. So I can start up fine and run around little. Then DC again without warning.

-Copy Cache folder from Retail folder and place it in Classic as I read it might be a issue. No effect still DC.

Help me Blizzard, you are my only hope…

13 Likes

Firewall settings? Internet provider? Did you try to reset your modem/router? I have no idea why did you do all ui stuff if it’s certainly connection issue.

1 Like

While the UI folders can certainly help, it’ll only help if the cause is from a game file or assertion. Looks like that’s not the case here so what I would recommend are a few more troubleshooting steps.

Firstly, try to close any background programs you may have running so that you can eliminate any outside interference. If this does not work, make sure that everything on your PC is updated with the latest drivers. Should the problem persist even after that, try to refresh your connection by flushing the DNS and IP address.

Hopefully one of those will do the trick for you and get you back adventuring seamless in World of Warcraft Classic.

Ok I have “make sure that everything on your PC is updated with the latest drivers. Should the problem persist even after that, try to refresh your connection by flushing the DNS and IP address .” Now I will let you know if it works.

Ok that did not work. I had 3 dc in less then 30 min. I notice that before the game kicks me out, I can move but rest of the world is frozen. I see a “cabel symbol on Blizzard app” so it is connections problems with the server.
Once again, this is on YOUR end blizzard. My internet is fine. Even if I did reset the router today for more then 1 hour.

I do not know what I can do more. I cant play like this. Fix it!

Right in the middle of doing some dailies, bang this error.

Ok removed a somewhat terse paragraph. Most frustrating
this. Retail version.

Does not matter whatever you do. Standard solutions from blizzard is always focused on client side. Since pvp was released loads are getting lag/dc and that has nothing to do with addons or whatever blizz try to tell you.

Retail connection problems, disconnected from server. Error WOW 51900319. Can’ log into any of my toons, on loading screen disconnects me… and I am just one of the people in the guild who have this problem.

2 Likes

The problem is clearly in Blizzard side. Too many people are reporting disconnections.

1 Like

I have the same problem, location EU/Poland/Warsaw.

AAARRRGGGGHHHHHHHH I am joining the disco club :frowning:

same issue: crashed mid game on retail
can’t log back on, get character list, but cannot join on any character
WOW51900319
EU Veknilash from Belgium

Same problem, started as I was doing the weekly Island expedition.

Same here. Goes to 75% loading screen> stuck there> Wow Error> stuck on “Logging into game server”

Ravencrest EU from Sweden.

1 Like

Same here ! RU-EverSong Raid Over…

The same, 75% loading screen and show WoW error

2 Likes

Having the same problem. Can get into the game, cant log into any characters, loading screen gets stuck and eventually disconnected.

EU from the UK.

After the honour pvp update of 20:00, I’ve started getting this error and can barely log in. 75% loading bar like the posters before me mentioned… When I do latency is 1000+ and I can’t play the game whatsoever until it kicks me out again.

Haven’t had any issues ever until tonight’s update. Only play classic.

Netherlands, Amsterdam.

Same here. UK, EU.

First time for me just now…Offline for 30mins now.
EU Alonsus.