"You have been disconnected from the server. (WOW 51900319)"

had this terrible lag on Dalaran EU, 500ms (home), 1300 ms (world) then when I tried to reconnect, had this error, either with Orange or Cloudfare DNS. now I am connected but still have this ping lag

Same here . Greek

Same hereā€¦ During raid on retail.
EU > Magtheridon
EU > Hungary.
Tryed all the default stuff what were suggested, and had enough of that Bā€¦
This isnā€™t on client side. Get over it and fix your game blizzard pls.

not even a post from Blizzard to apologise for log in servers being borked AGAIN. I get to character log in screen then get load bar and notifications of either the error code or World Server Down when it clearly isnā€™t, would be nice to be notified what the hell is going on

em we were doing mythic but now i cant reconnect is that the problem?

Hi. Anyone here also stuck being dead? Game bugged, got disconected and now my DK is stuck as a ghost. Can resurrect ( button wonā€™t respond) canā€™t interact with spirit healer. Chat worksā€¦bagsā€¦buttonsā€¦menuā€™s etc. I just canā€™t rez or log out unless i close the game through task manager.and when i try to log in i keep getting frozen loading screen or "world server is down "error. Tried everything even the /Script RepopMe() command

Eu Bronze dragonflight Belgium

Same, Slovakia

Same in Greek.

Can i come ? I will bring my own bellbottoms and sparkly boots :rofl:

Cant connect either in Greeceā€¦

EU silvermoon same issue no one else in the guild has it :frowning:

1 Like

same problem.EU nemesis

[ Blizzard CS EU ā€Verified account @ BlizzardCSEU_EN ]
We are currently monitoring a DDOS attack against network providers which is affecting latency/connections to our games. # BlizzCS

yes, day of work try to play some games and gues what dc for 1h,thx blizz

1 Like

Same hereā€¦ disconnected (Poland)

disconect me evry 3-4 min disconect me from Q to and wait a stupid hour ā€¦ noooooo

1 Like

Thank you Blizz now I see where my 12 euro monthly charge are gone. Losing one more night in disconnects

I am disconnected as well in the same way you guys were

what a load of B~#%&*T, too convenient that the DDoS happens upon honour release and mass PvP all over the place.

1 Like

same questionļ¼ļ¼ lag10000+ms and Disconnect