"You have been disconnected from the server. (WOW 51900319)"

Same here all NPC/Players stop moving, takes 15 min+ before game kick me out.

1 Like

hi guys noticed this frequent Dcs since a week now
 getting random dcs when i fly to the raid in Nazjatar, also got a dc in ogrimmar today and i have 2 internet connections and 2 routers in my apartment and its happening on both routers, also disabled all addons and closed background programms and still getting those Dcs, and it always happens when i fly to the raid. Dunno why
 and ofc i also have all my drivers updated etc
 seems to be a server problem i guess

Same here.

I came back to wow 3 weeks ago and I get disconnected all the time when I first log in, but usually it’s ok. Some random DC’s here and there.

But now I can`t log in to wow anymore because of this error
 some help please?

Came back from a frustrating day at office to be greeted by this message as my game stops loading at 66-75% and gives me the said error. Please help, good people at Blizzard!

I have the same problems since a few days. i tried on the connexion of my student home, on tthat from my home and on that from my boyfriends home. i tried to uninstall and reinstall. I removed the folders wtf, addons,etc. I did all my drivers update and windows update.
The error come always back when I’m between 5 and 30minutes playing.
I don’t know what to do anymore to play.

1 Like

Same happens quite often. Currently I cannon log in with my existing characters on two servers I’m playing but I am able to create new characters and login successfully :confused:

this happens to me but i found if i alt tab to quit battle-net and type my password manually into warcraft it no longer disconnects. for me it seems to be a combination of starting thru battle net.

Blizzard its almost 2021 and u cant fix this problem?

1 Like

Same here, i get DC only at one character. Blizzard, please help i pay my money

3 Likes

I have this same problem

1 Like

I also have this problem on my Paladin.
Got disconnected during a quest flight and now I’m falling when I login.

I have been playing classic for two weeks without any problem, this morning suddenly I got this error, tried to reconnect a couple of times and I’m being constantly logged off after a minute or two

What is the issue and how can it be fixed?

Me again, I waited about 20 minutes to logg in, and I don’t have this problem anymore, weird thing I guess.

It’s still a problem for me what do I do. its been a problem ever since

Just had to miss out on a evening of blackfathom deeps due to suddenly being disconnected from the server and it kept happening again every time i logged back in, waited hours to find enough people and then the servers start disconnecting, pretty annoyed & disappointed, weirdly i could still message people in party chat but the game was frozen, on my screen i could walk around but not interact with anything, on there screen i was not moving at all, never had any server connection issues before this, i live in the uk, hopefully this wont become the new normal because i am just starting to really get into the game.

yes, you’re not alone. many of us can not connect due to constant disconnects keeping us offline

Please do not bump older threads about a newly occuring issue you’re experiencing. You may create your own thread for this.