"You have been disconnected from the server. (WOW 51900319)"

wlc to the forums baby, lets blame blizzard for everything, and not even give WinMTR test, which maybe will give em more info. i dont know, everytime i had problems connecting in the past they asked me for WinMTR.

I added SET disableAutoRealmSelect "1" to my config.wtf and I am able to get onto some servers, looks like its only affecting some but not all.

its only a select few servers that is having these problems. read the thread affected servers and you will see the server list im compiling.
note: all of the servers ive found so far with issues seems to be located in UK, so i guess we can assume that there is a data centre in UK that is getting DDos or even a specific server cluster containing these servers

3 Likes

Don’t use Twitter and really don’t go on it often. So you assume one is a brat? Well takes one to know one then I guess. Beside that you seem to want people to accept poor support, consider how you posted earlier with wash face and go for a jog instead of them expecting some more info. Guess acting high and mighty on forum gets some off now days
 We don’t know the issue, but
 if we had some more info about it, the wait would be less of a drag. Most likely the people posting info and fixing aren’t same people nor just one person.

But hopefully they come with some “MORE” info soon, or better yet, fix the issue. Getting tad sad this happen as often as it does. Some friends have absolutely no issues today.

1 Like

Go to Start Menu and run cmd as administrator.
Type in ipconfig /flushdns, this should fix it.

u dont think people have tried that already? :joy:

same error problem, I am not able to login since yesterday 02.00 midnight and now i can stlil not login.

And it’s specific on my account, however wow classic works

but i need bfa retail to work, this is taking super long 
 soon a full day

This is not the problem causing the major disruptance regarding not being able to reach a number of retail servers. they have internal problems at data centres most definitly so nothing u do will gain access to the affected servers until its resolved from Blizzard.

12 Hours, no fix yet
 Sucks when your on your last free day before start working weekend and you cant play. Atleast a Update frlm blizzard now:

"Investagating reports of login issues affecting World of Warcraft. "

they are probably trying to damage control and get an true estimate for how long this will take to fix. if i were you i would turn notifications on their twitter account and then do something else.

1 Like

I have the same issue on Sylvanas- EU - WOW51900102

Thank you, least I can play my alts. :slight_smile:

I could login to the app, so I assume its working now?

Servers live

1 Like

It works !:smiley:

1 Like

Its works
:joy:

Still happening > Hydraxian Waterlords

same here eu draenor

I have the same problem. It started with disconnecting when zoning or when joining arena, battleground or dungeons. Sometimes it would disconnect, sometimes it would just work normally. Now I can’t even log in anymore 

Desperate player’s log, Day #3

Ok so on day 3 of not being able to login and play, due to the WOW51900319 error, I discovered I am beginning to be a bit desperate.

So I renewed and flushed my DNS again, I even randomly flushed my toilet, just in case! Once, with some team work, I managed to flush the DNS AND the toilet in the same time! and yet
it did nothing. I began to panic a bit so I started throwing stuffs out! (from the game folders, not toilet, jfc)

I even ran a scan and repair on Saturday - nada

So I removed my:

1. WTF folder - did nothing, still dc’s in logging into server and a lot at 75% into loading in game

2. AddOns folder - see above

3. Screenshots folder - see above ( I was getting desperate)

4. WHOLE WoW folder, just uninstalled the WHOLE game - see above

So I reinstalled the game, slowly and I hoped that maybe, MAYBE - So I came home from work with my eyes sparkling with hope, I launch the game, keep my fingers crossed, my toes, EVERYTHING crossed (even asked my grandma for a few extra crossing) and surprise, surprise, the SAME issue is still happening.

So I’m just gonna start removing windows updates.
So before I start closing my eyes and randomly tearing bits of my windows software in the HOPE that something will give me back the ability to play the game I’m paying for,

any updates on why this is happening and when it’ll be fixed?

But in all seriousness, this is getting a bit ridiculous.

3 Likes